I hate...

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Mr Awesome, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

I hate people who think they are good at everything. One of the guys i play hockey with is always saying how good he is and that is exactly what he is not.

Let me tell you a story...

He was playing a game and he had a shot and the keeper saved it and it bounced back to another player on his team, that player scored and then this retarded person i know was going around saying how he set up the goal because he meant to hit the goalies pads. But i saw right through his retardness and laughed and said "shutup you idiot you fu**ed the shot up and now your just trying to gain some credit by pretending you meant to do it" He went quite quiet after that which annoyed me even more because he knew that he was liying.

ARGH!

ok my rant is done...offload yours

2. dikel16

dikel16 Level II

yeah i hate those guys too,
    a guy from my class kept bragging "im a winner im a winner" so i beat his ass up 3 times at poker 5 times at speed and some other games then i mocked him like: not much of a winner now huh? :p

3. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

lol yea there are loads of people like that out there, and most of them don't even admit they're just trying to call attention, but only people who feel they aren't good at anything do that, I usually ignore them.

4. luishem

luishem Level II

i just hate /you ..

5. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

That's not very nice at all. Self hatred is not healthy.

6. Konvict

Konvict Level IV

Lmaooooooooo thats funny.

I cant actually say i HATE anything as hate is one of the strongest words you could use and to hate something is just not right.

7. omgcat

omgcat Level IV

I hate chicken pox.. I have it right now. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

8. Billy

Billy Level IV

i hate all of those retarded chain letters or ims. the ones that say stuff like." i am stupid. if you dont send this to 5 people in 10 minutes, you will be stupid too." well, you get it.

9. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

and also the people who do the almost same thing on neopets

10. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

Man that stuff is really boring, loads of friends on my msn list send me that stuff like " I am blahman and I died this way, if you don't send this to X people you'll die too " or " if you don't send this message in a hour to 5 people, you won't love anymore in your life and won't get a girlfriend " etc etc, but I tend to ignore them, most of times I don't even read them.

11. luishem

luishem Level II

yeap,
    I trully hate that
    thay say you wont have love in youre live and slt

12. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Leaded Elemental Vial is SOLD OUT!

Now thats something I can rant about :p :lol:

13. babyx_fob

babyx_fob Level III

I Hate Chain Letters! One Time I Got One And It Said Something About Someones Life Like Hows Some Guy Is Loney, Dosent Have Any Friends, And Other Stuff. It Said If I Dont Send It To 25 Ppl A Large Dove With Diareah Will Randomley Make A Landing Directly On My Head! I Had To Ignore It, And The Next Day A Seagul Crapped On My Shoe, Good Not My Head!!! I Hate Chain Letters They Are EVIL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

14. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

15. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

lol jagerrr settle down big fella lol i hate people who think they are so good. I also hate people who think they are so good. Did i mention i hate people who think they are so good? :twisted:

16. punkeydew

punkeydew Level IV

gr internet chain letters

seriously... does anyone remmeber when chain letters were actual letters!

and you had to ACTUALLY write it on like 5 different papers and send it to 5 people.

Wow. I got one once... lol

17. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

What was this.. back in the 1800's?

18. kurosaki_

kurosaki_ Level I

I hate people who use a capital for every word in a sentence and 4529345823495082350 smilies with it. :lol:

19. Billy

Billy Level IV

OMG!!! two of my friends sent me the same fuking chain letter! :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i HATE, DESPISE, and LOATHE CHAIN LETTERS :evil: :evil: :evil:

20. babyx_fob

babyx_fob Level III

And now i stopped using capitals for every word in the sentence, so! And i hate people who dosent count right, 4529345823495082350 WTF!! And i hate people who like to argue, and i hate when people laugh at something that is not funny! Gosh....

There i have explained what i hate, yet..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.