I-trade Rules

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Rise and Fall, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

it should be made a rule that I-trade SHOULD NOT be given for regular in-game trades

there is absolutely no point of having I-trade for ingame trades as there can be no scam involved if you're using the trading post

this is simply a way to stack up your itrader score and use that to your advantage to scam

2. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

Agreed. Trading with someone with 10 in-game trades is definitely not the same as trading someone with 10 regular USD trades. There's much more at risk with the latter. I think that the iTrader rating should only be given for legit black market trades. Regular trades can hardly be considered black market :p

3. av_eric

av_eric Level II

wait, what if you trade like neopoitns for a pet/account?
    I sort of agree with you, buying a SoS for 11m illegit points should not be given iTrader

4. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

if you're trading neopoints for a pet or account its a blackmarket trade, one person has to give the nps or pet first and the other person follows

but for in-game trades someone just puts something on tp or auctions and other person bids

5. av_eric

av_eric Level II

oh.
    then I agree with this fully.

6. zikaroo

zikaroo Level I

I agree also as many people could do this and build up itrade and scam others.

7. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Itrade can only be given for trades over 100k.

We "let" itrade be given for any trade, whether it is ingame or not to keep it simple.

It's upto a user to check a users feedback THEMSELVES and check if they look like dodgy transactions.

We refuse to give out the trader award, unless we spot a large chunk of $/np trades or np/pets+account trades. We generally ignore np/np trades, as should yourselves when looking at the numbers.

Takes you 30seconds to look at someones feedback. Take the time and effort, and if you're scared of getting scammed. USE A MIDDLEMAN!