I was born to piss TNT off

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Mr Awesome, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

I am and i will be autobuying for the rest of this week and if i get to the weekend without being frozen i am going to buy items and donate to people here for giveaways. And after that i am going to leave here too. I was browsing a site when i came across this site...

http://neoland.ninomiya.org/

Take a look at it and read all the info. It made me see how much time i am wasting on neopets when i could be doing things i actually like doing. I am thinking either i will leave this site or become a very troublesome thorn in TNTs side. I am sick of the favouritism neopets shows towards some players more than others, unfreezing accounts, freezing accounts, not freezing accounts etc. Examples? featheralley and munsterpoo...

[​IMG]

This image shows the "reason" TNT froze an account with a similar name to featheralley. The name had an extra L in it and all it did was post "hi" on the boards. THe site i posted describes what happened. I am going to conduct my own experiments and see what happens.

2. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

Sorry to hear you're letting Neopets get the best of you. I agree, Neopets isn't worth the amount of effort put into it, but it sometimes can be beneficial.

Keep us updated on how your Neo-experiment turns out.

3. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

Catchya dude, yeah it is pretty crap.

4. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

5. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

im with you skip! i need accounts older than 12 hours so people create them and send me the info so i can keep getting my info... I have 2 older than 12 hours now and they will be iced by tomorrow. I have another account saved on a different ip to do nastier stuff such as the auctions

6. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

You can go ahead and do this if you want, but be warned it's a very high-freeze rate. Reason being is that the scam is extremely obvious, the battledomers are very aware of what goes in auctions so they'd most likely report you.

Only way it'd work is if you do it on a low-profile item.

7. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

who cares if they report us? from now on i am going to do my best to severly piss TNT off. anything from posting on boards to fixing auctions

8. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

Well coming from your perspective you have nothing to lose as the Neo-staff has taken away everything from you. But an auction scam isn't going to piss them off, think of something more devastating and long-term wise.

9. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

I could have made abot 20k profit on a lab mao ,but I has short 5k neopoints.

10. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

auction scamming is just a start. im trying to find out more info on Ad0 so i can get a hold of him...

11. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

Ad0 is a longtime friend of mine (He's an actual contact of mine on AIM), but he has quit the Neopets scene a long time ago. He really can care less about the site as he was one of the first to exploit them in such a way it was nearly threatening. Haven't seen him in awhile, last heard he was busy with school/work. But good luck reaching him, it'd be great if he returned.

12. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

awesome! would you mind giving me his aim address (via PM) i only want to talk to him for a few minutes one day

13. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

Not sure if he's changed his AIM or not but I'll send it to you (via PM)

14. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

cool thanks. Is there anybody else sick of TNTs constant destruction of what used to be a good place?

15. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

Sorry last remark: See you can't actually blame the Neopets Staff for doing what their doing. Us cheaters are the ones to blame for them going berserk with massive freezings, stricter rules, and mistreating. As hard as they try to get rid of us, we always come back stronger with a new exploit or some bypass to their system. You think it makes them happy that they're being out-smarted by teenagers? It sure as hell doesn't, so they're basically running out of options here. It's the cheaters that put them in that situation, and if it weren't for us, Neopets would still have timed stocks, no bans on Shop Wizard, and etc.

Neopets was a good place, we destroyed it.[/b]

16. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

I disagree totally.

We were forced to become cheaters. There would be no cheaters if TNT had left the site as it was. Adding all the bans and all the icings drives us further to screw everything up. TNT has done this to themselves

17. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

We weren't forced to become cheaters. We became that way because we didn't want to play Neopets the fair way. Everyone whose started cheating was solely based on "Gaining Neopoints faster than the average person". With that in mind we created programs to achieve this type of status. It wasn't until the mass cheaters caused the bannings and icings that occur on Neopets. They screwed everything up in order to protect their legit members and I understand that part. But in the process they lost some good members whom were innocent and that I disagree on.

But like I said, we brought this upon ourselves.

18. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

all the neopets company cares about is money. The more people that sign up for accounts the more money they get. Easy as that. The more people they ice=the more accounts are created. They dont care if they are created for good reasons or bad reasons all they want is for people to make accounts. By creating bans and putting restrictions on people they restricted themselves from gaining more money. Less restrictions=more accounts, more accounts=more money. I know where you are coming from but i do believe that it is because of TNT that cheaters are here...

19. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

that'd be fun :p...I'll do this after I get frozen again...pft

20. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

If you go to any Online Gaming Website you will find that there will be cheater(s) present. Why is that? All sites have them whether the website likes it or not. Is the website to blame? No, it's common sense that sooner or later someone wants to make the game unfair and take the easy route. But I do agree with you on Neopets being money-hungry. Note; all of the ads/banners, references to other websites, and other content that is unlikely for a website like Neopets.

This is one of the best debates I've had in awhile, I'd like to commend you 'Megiddo' for being noble, and sportsmen-like about it. For that I will +rep you :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.