Igloo ABer: minimize to taskbar?

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by natskaya, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natskaya

natskaya Level III

I'd love to have the igloo ABer minimize to the taskbar. It's a pain to have it up all the time when I'm gaming or coding, especially since I usually run the ABer when I'm using the computer. Is there any particular reason it wouldn't be feasible?

2. junkant

junkant Level III

That would be an awesome update to the igloo ABer.
    That's the only AB I use and it does get annoying having it open all the time on the desktop.
    Also I think that's very possible e to do, but I am not a coder.

3. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

What are you guys talking about? o.0
    You can minimize ANYTHING. If the program doesn't have have a 'Minimize Button,' simply CTRL + ALT + DELETE, go to the Applications tab, right click on the program, and click on Minimize. Resume by repeating this process, but clicking Maximize instead of Minimize.

4. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

They mean to the system tray. Just get task bar hide and have a program like that put it in the system tray. I see no reason why expon can't add it and it would make it alot nicer also. Its only a matter of dragging something onto a from and putting in a few lines of code

5. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Well, you could always use a program like RK Launcher. Instead of putting all your shortcuts on your desktop, where it can get messy, you can just put all your shortcuts into RK Launcher.
    Here are the details
    http://home.cogeco.ca/~rklauncher/
    You can make it really small as well.
    And yeah, you can minimize the Igloo ABer into the RK Launcher, so it doesn't get in the way.

6. CarboxicAspiration

Thanks for sharing the awesome programme! I never knew that we could do it. Was wondering how they did it with uTorrent.

7. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

RKlauncher works, but im not in the mood to DL it, just so that 1 program can go to my system tray haha

i agree that itd be nice to have a builtin minimize feature :)

8. Raihakuryuu

Raihakuryuu Level II

Minimise'd be cool.. And not so messy. I probably wouldn't use it though, coz' I'm so prone to forgetting that I'm ABing.
    Do you think a proxy could be built in, too? : s

9. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Heh, no worries! And what I like about it is that it totally clears up your desktop, because you can put them all onto RK Launcher. Then you can use some icons, and make really cool effects. You just need to customize it properly. Personally I don't use the minimize into RK Launcher thing, because I like to Alt+Tab my way around the windows and such, but I can understand the need for it. But my desktop is empty! Which I am thankful for.

10. cyricmaster

cyricmaster Level I

Yeah minimise'd would be cool .. and i wont close the program all the time when i click on the x and my mouse do a double click :D

11. fail

fail Level IV

that would be pretty coo, for it to minimize to the taskbar, but i dont have it yet, so i'm saving up for it and i'm gonna use that thing 12 hours a day! :lol: :arf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.