1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back... again x_x

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Aemira, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Aemira

Aemira Level III

So I'm back again... after like a year of being pissed off at neopets for freezing all my accounts. I had managed to get my main unfrozen but I was really angry because at the time my favorite pets, a lot of my neocash items, and all of my neopoints were on side accounts.

Anyway is there anything new that's good for making NP that I should know about?

I had that autobuyer program from here uhh.. i forget what it's called at the moment. And I just got a new PC instead of a mac so I might start using it again. But I probably need to buy aged accounts so I can get the good deals right?

I also took a look at my stocks and was able to sell enough to make about 100k. I've been playing some keyquest too and think I can sell some stuff from that. Maybe start entering the beauty contest on the pets I hate and trade them off when they have a lot of trophies?

2. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

Starting a new account is very easy if its older. Just get like the AU or something where you can run igloo and attic together. You can start with 100k each you will make money with the igloo and stockpile unbuyables from attic to sell for bigger profit. I run that on 6 accounts every night, making an easy 10m-20m a week.

3. ben77chess

ben77chess Newbie

Glad you managed to get your main back, speaking from experience it's much worse when you have to start with nothing. IF you used it, the slick clicks at neoacademy appear to have been down for awhile, not sure how long, only recently returned myself. You can get much rarer items like some trans and draik eggs from dailies, so those are way down. May you have better luck this time around.