I'm new, I have a few questions about using the programs

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by x_frootloops, Nov 23, 2008.

1. x_frootloops

x_frootloops Newbie

Hi :) I literally just signed up with neofriends.net.
    I'm excited to try out the programs.
    I understand the cash system all that.
    My questions hopefully won't be too difficult to answer.

Would the best way to use programs, like autobuyers, on a side account off firefox that has a different ip address in order to prevent chain icing?

I'm not sure how to make the downloads work. I haven't tried one yet but I don't get what they mean by 'drag the crosshair' etc. I am pretty okay with computer terms and technology so a good not too simple explaination would be great.

Thank YOU! And this site looks awesome. <3

2. mjnskivt

mjnskivt Level III

I think most people here have a main acct that they don't cheat on, and then several sides that they use for autobuying, scoresending, etc. I however usually just use one main acct that I do all my cheating on. Although I just got iced and have been iced several times in the past, I think my way can work if done correctly. I just keep making stupid mistakes like abing for hours :D .
    If you're new to cheating you should try the igloo aber, as it makes a decent profit and has a relatively low freeze rate.

About the downloads, ones where you drag the crosshair are most likely SCAR scripts, things that play games for you. To run them you will need the SCAR program in the required files section of the downloads. For most other programs you just download, install, and run. More detailed instructions can be found underneath the download, or in the program discussion.

3. mizundastood

mizundastood Newbie

hi, I did too. Good luck ^^ :D

4. seulevie

seulevie Newbie

thanks for the infos, mjn, i'm new to abing and don't want to start off too crazy. i'll probably make a side, as i've had my main for years, and would be seriously bummed if it got iced.

5. Smirnoff

Smirnoff Level IV

Pretty fool proof guide:

*Donate via Paypal to the site and get the AU autobuyer
    *Pay $5 and get 2 shell accounts to autobuy on
    *Pay $5 and get 1 mill, put 500k on each account to autobuy with
    *Get a list for the magic shop, load it into AU autobuyer and hit run.

Thats my advice ;)