I'm new to this website and...

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Wings, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Wings

Wings Level III

I wonder how you can have illegit neopoints? I was also wondering if those programs on this website could get you frozen on neopets?

Thank you for answering my n00b questions! =)

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey there. Illegit neopoints are when you obtain neopoints by using programs or scripts, such as autobuying or score senders.

The programs on our website can get you frozen, so use with caution. If you're careful enough, you should be fine, but you might want to experiment on a few shell accounts.

3. rocketman2008

rocketman2008 Level II

Yeah what commy said. If you get too impatient using programs then it can cost you your account. I lost more than a couple before I started figuring things out.

4. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

I'll suggest you create a few other side accounts with proxies and use the programs here on those side accounts, then read some guides on how to transfer NPs and transfer them to one main account.

5. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Commy wrapped most of it up, but I was just going to say that you use the programs here at your own risk. The community around here really will help you and give you tips if you need them ;)

1. Illegit Neopoints are made by using programs, cheats, or some kind of thing that doesn't follow the Neopets rules.

2. All the programs here are against the Neopets rule, that's why you have to be very careful. I see that you are just beginning in the cheating world. I would strongly suggest you to start cheating on side accounts (protect main account) with proxies (avoid IP bans). The more you cheat, the more experienced you'll get with cheating.

3. Using our programs = illegit Neopoints

Hope that helps...and welcome to Neofriends :)

6. jhedra

jhedra Level I

Like said above, any program used to obtain neopoints makes them illegit, and you can get frozen for it.
    Use a side account. XD