Inception

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kangaroos, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

Just came out yesterday. I watched it and I thought it was really good. Kinda long (2 and a half hours) but kept me entertained the whole time. Anyone else see it? Thoughts?

2. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

It was a bit slow and there were parts that were a bit weak logically speaking...as if they had to try really hard to make the plot work. But it was overall entertaining and a very pretty movie.

3. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

Did you see it in IMAX? I really wanted to but wasn't able to. :|

But I also really liked the cast. I'm usually not a huge Leo fan but I thought he did well in this movie.

4. Crayon

Crayon Newbie

I might see this today!
    I'm really excited.:)

5. crashxbang

crashxbang Level I

Me and my boyfriend want to see it. I really hope it's good, we hardly ever go out to see a movie.

6. Crayon

Crayon Newbie

It was a really good movie.
    It's long, but it keeps you really entertained.

7. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

I thought the movie was fantastic! The only thing I thought it was really missing was originality, as much of it felt like The Matrix. I thought overall it was much better than its predecessor though.

8. Obi

Obi Level I

I havent seen this movie yet, but I heard that it was hard to "follow"? If you miss one thing the whole movie wont make sense? :p

9. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

I was able to understand the whole movie. The one part, in my opinion, that makes it hard to follow if you miss is the very beginning. But other than that, no, it was pretty easy to follow. It isn't, however, a movie where you can kinda half watch and half doze off. You have to be paying attention for the entirety of the movie.

10. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

My mind absolutely blown after watching this film. I saw it Tuesday and I'm still thinking about it. This was the best movie I've seen this year and I watch a lot of films.

When watching the previews I thought this movie was going to go over my head and would be hard to follow but it was pretty easy to follow if you pay attention. The movie is quite lengthy but it is sufficient enough to keep your attention. The cast was great, Ken Watanabe is one of my favorite actors and his role was great.

11. Molly

Molly Level III

I watched this movie today, and I thought it was awesome!! I'm a huge Leo fan, and I think he did an awesome job in the movie. The plot was very entertaining, and I didn't even realize it was so long until I looked at my clock afterwards :p
    Inception is definitely my favorite movie of the summer so far :)

12. Badge

Badge Level II

I've heard a few people say it was a great movie actually! I want to go see it tomorrow after work.. Hopefully.

13. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

You really should. I actually don't know anyone who has seen it and not liked it. I've watched it twice already :)

14. theminigirl

theminigirl Newbie

My sister and I saw that movie last Sunday night. It was only her and I and like 3-4 other people in the theatre. xD It was long but I loved every second of it. Now I am dreaming of being in it or about it. :lol: Terrific movie. ^^

15. Virre

Virre Level IV

I'm with Charlie, mind = blown.
    I had no idea what the movie was about, I hadn't even watched the trailer. After the first few minutes I had completely forgotten that I was in a cinema, watching a movie and it wasn't until the credits that I came back. That is a criteria for a great movie. I'm going so far as to say that this is probably one of the top five movies I've ever seen. It was intellectually stimulating, and every part was thought through so well.
    I'll probably watch it again pretty soon.

16. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

Yeah I agree. I actually went into the movie theaters wanting to not like it because I'm not a huge fan of Leo. And through every movie, there's always one point where I'm bored and take out my phone to see what time it is/how much of the movie is actually left. But I never had to do that with this movie. :yup:

17. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

this is the most thought provoking movie i've ever seen. well directed, powerful scenes, strong plot. it hit #3 on all time imdb

18. Tally

Tally Level III

Watched it last night, and can't stop thinking about it. Great movie, great visuals, and it really makes you think.
    Can someone fill me in on the end? The spinning top indicates that Leo is still in a dream when he meats his kids? Can't quite figure out why, but I got some theories. Also the end makes me think that there might be a sequel to this movie :O

19. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Immediately became one of my favorite movies of the year. I really enjoyed it and the fact that it kept you thinking but wasn't so confusing that it wasn't entertaining.

20. Nathan

Nathan Level I

Just watched it at the cinemas last Saturday, was only released a week ago.

It was mindblowing, thought provoking. Easily the best movie of the year and i didn't go in with high expectations of it. Loved it to death.