iOS 4 on neopets boards, help? (+rep)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Blitzkrieg, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Level II

Hey fellas,

I recently bought an iPod Touch 4G and I just noticed that, when posting on neopets boards, my keyboard retracts once every 20-25 seconds (which happens when the loading icon at the top shows up every those 20-25 seconds for some reason). I can easily bring it back with a tap, but it's annoying when writting long setences.
    I've tried other websites that have text areas and it only seems to happen on neopets..

Anyone else experienced this or heard about it before? Or any clue what this may be due?

Much appreciatted. <3

2. candyman

candyman Level I

can you change the javascript settings of your iphone? bc all the neoboards are js now it might be part of the issue. i personally hate apple products so i blame steve jobs for your issue.

Blitzkrieg likes this.
  3. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

That happens to me if I want to auction an item, just restart your phone/ipod and log off. Usually works for me.

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Level II

Thanks! I disabled JS from Safari and it doesn't give me a problem now. However, how will disabling JS affect my browsing?

5. candyman

candyman Level I

you may not update in post counts or such and anything realtime wont work properly but you shouldnt loose functionality everything will work youd just have to refresh to update.