IP banned?

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by xingz, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xingz

xingz Level II

I can log in to the NP website, however i purchased igloo aber and edge aber and both failed to login into my account
    is this ip banned or something? o_O if so how can i solve it
    thanks!

2. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

Hello.

First, you need to authorize the autobuyers. Type in 'xingz' and then your neofriends.net password.

After that, you need to enter your neopets login...if that is invalid be sure you are using the correct password.

3. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Eh, this is a continuation of another thread in the Neopets section...I'm sure he has already done this stuff though :D

But yeah, Cackle is probably right, you need to do the basics. Although, if he can authorize in Edge (authorize before you can use), but cannot login, it's not the authorization problem.

Your problem is probably the password, or something's jacked up :(. Make sure you have the right password by going to the NP site yourself and entering the details. Also, it may need a birthday...

4. xingz

xingz Level II

Ya i don't think its the neofriends authorization problem, i double checked the username/pswd but both failed to login to NP, i also disabled the firewall.

what to do -..-

5. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

That's a question I think you would have to PM expon about. Well, also Edge ABer, so I'm thinking it has something to do with your IP and Neopets's TNT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.