iPhone Games

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by camzy, Aug 19, 2009.

1. camzy

camzy Level I

I know a lot about iPhone games. Some of them coming out if you don't know are really innovative and great games.

If you have an iPhone, you should be looking to have:

Real Racing
    Rolando 1 & 2
    Star Defense
    Skabooki
    Spider: The secret of Bryce Manor
    Match 3D Flick Puzzle
    Atlantis Sky Patrol

Just as a sample of all the great games out there. If you'd like to know more about what games are good and stuff, I'm your man :)

2. Tally

Tally Level III

Do you know any good free apps?

3. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

Word Warp is the best game ever. I play it all the time. It's like TextTwist (if you've ever played that game) I enjoy it a lot. It also has ads but they're never that bad. They only pop up when you're finished with a round. But its a good game if you wanna waste some time.

4. Non

Non Level I

Real racing is the best, but I wouldnt consider an Iphone as a gaming device since their arent many games, and the existing ones arent very good.

5. camzy

camzy Level I

I think you're horribly mistaken there. There must be thousands of apps and good games are everywhere. I have loads of apps on my iPhone that mostly cost about a dollar each and are absolutely brilliant games in their own right. In fact, I play on my iPhone more than any handheld console or living room console. It's astounding the amount of good content on the app store. Tower Defense games are fun and engaging, the Rolando series is one of the best platformers I've played in a long time, and there's new things planned as well.

To answer another guy, good free apps include:

Dropship
    Stoneloops Lite
    Paper Toss
    Waterslide Extreme

and

Tap Tap Revenge 2 which is the best of the lot.

But, free apps are free for a reason. They'll never be as good as paid apps. Of course there are ways you can get paid apps for free too with a bit of effort :yup:

6. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

Care to elaborate? For purely academic reasons of course ;) I actually have done the research but I'm not so sure how well things are going with the latest update and the 3gs if anythings changed. To be honest I only care about winterboard right now that thing is cool and the music I have is entertaining in itself. I do have an interest in experimenting though :D

7. camzy

camzy Level I

Do you have a 3GS? http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/07/03/ip ... -hits-web/

If you don't, you can use redsnow to jailbreak like everybody else.

8. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

I have 3gs jailbroken and redsn0w still works :D, I was merely wondering about getting cracked apps on my 3gs, info on that is more scarce if you know anything and want to PM that would be cool never mind if you haven't tried it