Itrader add-on

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Rise and Fall, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

iono if this exists

but would it be possible to add a feature to the itrader that states the value of a trade?

so you can see how much was traded

and then possibly an addon which stated whether someone went first or second?

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Rise, it's what you're meant to add in the comments when you give the points to somebody.

3. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

ah kk cuz ive been looking through the itraders of some people i was going to be trading with and hadn't seen much based on value and stuff

4. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe we could require that users include the thread topic? I agree with Rise, it's important to know not only that users sold/bought but the general value of what they sold/bought. Maybe we could include a required 'Amount traded' box and a 'Who went first' box that'll let other users know the NP/USD value of what was traded and how many times and on which trades a user's gone first.

5. Richy

Richy Level IV

I dunno about the thread topic link... there are some deals that go down through the chat box, or through places like AU's chat. But I like the gist of it, though I imagine that we should just ask people to fill out the comment section properly -.-

6. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, people don't xD

They could just create a new thread for the trade, in spam? Meh it could get cluttery though. I'd say have a 'n/a' option but I think alot of users would be lazy and just hit that instead of taking teh time to find the topic id.

BTW, to anyone who doesn't know how to find it, it's, for example, in this case, here:
    suggestions-f72/itrader-add-on-t31237.html
    or here:
    viewtopic.php?f=72&t=31237&view=unread#unread