It's Been A While...

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Jenna Syde, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

Yes, I know. It's been a while since I have been around. I apologize a hundred times for my absence. There have been some very serious complications in my personal life which have been keeping me away from the computer for so long.

I am very pleased, however, to see my account has not been disabled. And I am happy to announce that my activity should pick up once more. :)

At any rate, could anyone please fill me in on all the juiciest of news? It's been nearly a month since I was around and I would like a brief update on everything that's going on...

I'll be checking this thread periodically, as I surf through the boards and review the last four weeks... well, the boards of interest to me.

Main things I'm interested in knowing about are as follows:
    * New guides
    * Freezings (neopets related, please)
    * New Members
    * New "Promotions" (level one, moderater, etc..)
    * New "equipment" (programs, scripts, etc..)

And anything else you might feel is "vital information". :)

2. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Well, welcome back starsicle! :)

Ummm...there are few new guides, son of chilly's got stickied, so if you're into (semi)legit restocking you could read that...

ooo chris25 whatever got banned like, twice for scamming, so if you see someone (probably just billy) with a "go away chris" userbar in their sig, that's why...

Lots of people have been "promoted", but not to anything important...just 1 and 2...

Uhh, that's all I've got, lol.

3. omgcat

omgcat Level IV

You may have seen. Son of chilly, ___xxx, and Test123 all got Level three! :lol:

4. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

Oh. I was wondering whatever happened to Chris. I mean, before I left I remember his "friend" supposedly went around sending all those rude messages and whatnot. Shame, really.

Ooh. Actually, I hadn't seen that. Thanks for the update. :)

I appreciate the feedback, guys. It feels as though I've been gone for ages.

5. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey :) welcome back and hope your more active. Yeh ive become level 3 and my guide is mainly finished (In sig :D)

Hope everythings sorted in real life ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.