1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juniors Collection of STUFF!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Junior, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Okay so the idea of this is simple... I'm going to upload or link to a whole bunch of good or funny songs that I have found over my many years of being a nerd :p

I ask you all to post any good songs that you can think of.. Preferably provide a link to you tube to hear it or upload it somewhere. I want to re0do my library! Bonus points for 80's music.. I'm a sucka for that :p

I warn you in advance, that some of these sons may not be suitable for persons who are pussies... (haha.. joking)
    But if you are young, don't like swearing or your parents are home and you don't want them to hear.. I suggest not listening to this right now :p

Okay first song... I randomly just found it in my library.. I remember it well because I used to have people believing that I am the singer.. I'm not.. I randomly found it. Aaah good times. This is not the official video.. Just the first one that popped up on youtube.. Haha.. However there are a few funnies if you want to click through them:

I'm a Gangster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS0OktZpQw8

Number two, fantastic song.. We all know it, we all love it but no one will admit it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Third song for today.. another good old song. Most people know it.. Haha, apart from the mega long intro I for some reason still like this song.

I Ran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kirUaPrKkMw

I can think of a few more funnies that I've encountered over the years.. But I am still looking through my library :p

Feel free to post yours!

EDIT: Does anyone know any good classical music?

I'm just looking to make a new library and a few CD's for my car and for work while I'm driving around... So I want a a WIDE variety of music, so that depending who I'm with, I'll be able to make then happy too :p

2. LightTiger

LightTiger Level IV

3. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

ooo stuff how cool!

4. mdough

mdough Level I

I will admit that I love that second song...and I'm not ashamed!

5. LightTiger

LightTiger Level IV

ugh its supposed to be: miku ni shi----te ageru, no POOPOO ageru. :( sheesh

6. PrincessLuna

PrincessLuna Level III

7. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Both of those are good in a weird way.. I've heard them before, recently.. They're strange but intriguing. I'm weird like that.

Thanks for Sharing!

COME ON EVERY ONE ELSE! Surely you have something to share!!