Justin Bieber Hits a Kid

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Richy, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richy

Richy Level IV

lol, I saw this on the neoboards, then did some research

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/17/justin-bi ... laser-tag/
    Yesterday at 7:32AM, tmz claimed Biebs hit a 12 year old

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/17/justin-bi ... stigation/
    At 2:29PM, they claimed Biebs was harassed by the 12 year old

What do you think?
    Did he hit, or was he hit? I wouldn't mind more info on the situation
    furthermore, I think fame is pretty stupid where it's reached a point that Bieber gets a bunch of tmz articles for being called a fag - it's a kinda common term that's thrown around, and no newspaper would pick up a story without a lawsuit or a suicide (or a celebrity). I'm uncomfortable that so much newspace is dedicated to this kind of thing

2. TtotheJay

TtotheJay Level II

Agreed about the news space.. why is this even being talked about? Who actually really cares about this type of thing anyway? o_O

I mean, talked about in the news. It's a very nice discussion to have here XD

3. rienei

rienei Level I

the site doesn't really show much about the hitting thing. it might be another MJ thingy where the father wants $$ or smth

4. seanmane

seanmane Level II

i heard that they were playing laser tag and the kid was talking crap and ran into him so he hit him

5. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

I'm pretty sure I heard the kid's father is moving along with the lawsuit. However, I still think it's some kid trying to get his 2 minutes in the limelight by accusing someone famous. It'll be interested to see how this one turns out though.. Even if Bieber did hit the kid, I'm unsure how well the kid's lawyers will do against Bieber's impressive legal team.

6. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

It's pretty likely that the kid and his parents are just trying to get some money out of this.

7. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

THIS!! ^_^

and the tabloids are always lookin' for every single dot out there and they may have payed the kid to provoke bieber or somethin' like that. XD

8. Wings

Wings Level III

Heh the second link doesnt work anymore :D Maybe they've been asked to remove the content?

9. Lully

Lully Level I

It works for me :yup:

As for the matter, kids can be really stupid while playing competitive games. It seems they made a huge case of a common incident and I agree with the OP that it wouldn't be in the news if Biber wasn't a celebrity.

10. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

Here's the content of the second link if anyone else can't access the website...

Justin Bieber -- Homophobic Bullying Victim
    10/17/2010 2:29 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Justin Bieber was on the receiving end of the kind of hate-filled bullying that has made headlines recently --- during a laser tag match Friday night, he defended himself from an aggressive kid who referred to Bieber as a "faggot" ... sources close to the investigation tell TMZ.

We're told that during the game of laser tag, one kid went out of his way to target Justin repeatedly (a violation of the code of honor of laser tag, if there is such a thing).

Sources say that Bieber became frustrated when the kid cornered him and wouldn't stop shooting and when Bieber told him, "That's enough" ... the kid responded, "What are you gonna do about it, faggot?"

We're told a shocked Bieber replied, "Excuse me?" Sources say the other kid responded, "You're a faggot" and then put his hand out toward Bieber and Bieber pushed it away as he left.

Contrary to several news reports, we're told Bieber never struck the other boy.

Law enforcement tells TMZ it was the boy's father who filed the complaint hours later ... and our source says the father was heard at the scene repeatedly telling people, "I'm a lawyer."

The police investigation is ongoing, but our sources say police already know the fault does not lie with Bieber.

11. Slurpee

Slurpee Level II

Was it true lol?!?!? I read that maybe he did maybe not but kid says so lol. Beiber is such a baby I bet the kid was owning him and he cried and *tried* to beat him up but the little guy had no signs of beiber hitting him lol

12. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Wow, why is there so much vitriol towards Beiber?

I don't know much about Beiber, but he seems quite mature (for his age) and mild-mannered. Surely he wouldn't hit anyone in public.

13. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

But he did. We can't know for sure what led up to it but he did hit a younger boy.

14. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Really? I haven't seen any conclusive proof.

15. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Is anything but video surveillance footage short of conclusive proof? Or would even that be edited to smear the great Justin Bieber's reputation? He isn't denying that he hit the boy. No one challenges the boy's claim that Justin Bieber hit him. People are only questioning the reasons that led to the incident.

16. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Do you have any evidence to back up this statement? Even the tabloids have not come to a consensus on this issue.

17. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Are you reading some Justin Bieber fan magazine and claiming its a credible source?

If Justin Bieber did not hit the boy, why would him and his public relations men have to justify it, claiming that he did it because the boy was harassing him?

Using your logic, the earth is flat because the flat earth society says so. Also, there is no video footage of a satellite orbiting all around Earth to show you that it is, indeed, round. Or even if there was, you'd claim it was doctored footage, right?

18. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Of course! I get my news exclusively from "Justin Bieber fan magazines." However, have you provided any proof whatsoever that Bieber hit the boy, or admitted to hitting the boy? Not really.

Do you actually have any proof to back up this claim?

19. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

*facepalm*

So anything short of admittance of a crime or misdemeanor is lack of proof? So only the accused can offer proof of his own crime?

Ah, it all makes sense now! So that's how OJ Simpson got away with murder.

20. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Are there any eye witnesses to back up the 12-year-old's accusations that Bieber "assaulted" him? No.

Did Bieber admit to hitting the kid? No.

I'm not sure how you are so certain that Bieber did anything when there's no evidence whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.