[LE] Fast Plushie Tycoon Bronze Trophy & Avatar

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Grandmaster, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Level II

Introduction

Most people find Plushie Tycoon a hassle as they have to keep track of the game progress everyday in order to win. Now, here is a step-by-step guide on how you can obtain the Plushie Tycoon Bronze Trophy & Avatar in the fastest possible way.

Steps

1. Click here.

2. Click "Create Store".

3. Refresh the page and below image will appear.
    [​IMG]

4. Click on the "here" to change your timezone. (Caution: You must be around when the game time is 8.50 am to 10.10am.)

5. Click "Purchase Raw Goods".

6. Check the prices of raw goods against the list below.
    Red Cloth: 450
    NeoCotton: 400
    Rare Gems: 1300
    Velve Bags: 725

7. If any of the prices is cheaper than the prices above, buy that raw good. If not, check back daily in the next few days. You need to buy the following quantities of items.
    Red Cloth: 28
    NeoCotton: 7
    Rare Gems (Species A): 6
    Rare Gems (Species B ): 1
    Velve Bags: 7
    Note: You may choose a combination of species for Rare Gems from Kougra, Yurble, Zafara, Elephante, and Draik.

8. On the 26th day of the month (if there's 31 days a month) or 25th day of the month (if there's 30 days a month) at 8.50am, pay the rent for "Your Factory", "Your Store" and "Your Warehouse".

9. Hire 250 trainees and 25 managers in total for "Your Factory". (You already got 1 manager once you pay the rent.)

10. Start a job to manufacture 200 Species A.

11. Repeat Step 10 until you got 3 jobs going on at the same time. (Note: This must be done before 9am and if you are told to upgrade your factory, just upgrade it)

12. Go to "Your Store" and buy the following "Upgrades" and "Advertisements".
    Carpet: Linoleum Tile
    Lighting: Tiki Torches
    Display Shelves: Bamboo Shelves
    Flyers: Pamphlets
    Gifts: Keychains
    Candy: Lollypops

13. At 10.10am, start the last job to manufacture 100 Species B and fire workers until you are left with 20 trainees and 2 managers.

14. At 8.30am the next day, fire all workers and go to "Your Warehouse". There should be 3 or 4 check boxes there.

15. Select all 3 or 4 check boxes and click "Ship Plushies". (Note: If you are asked to upgrade your store, just upgrade it.)

16. Go to "Your Warehouse" the next day and select the last check box to ship it if you only have 3 boxes to check the day before.

17. Wait for 2 days after the game ends and you will receive the Bronze Trophy and Avatar.

Conclusion

That's the end of the guide. Hope it helps those who wants the trophy and avatar desperately but unable to commit a large amount of time. Post here if you have any queries and if you have gotten the avatar and trophy using the above method.

This guide was created by me, originally for another site.
    Do not rip/steal. If you want to post it somewhere else, ask me first, and give proper credit.

2. Tally

Tally Level III

Nice guide, wish I would have known this back when I was first trying to get a trophy :p, hopefuly some people will put this to use.

3. samy4612

samy4612 Newbie

nice one u helped me so much i was like a mess in this game

4. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

I really want to use this guide but the prices on the raw goods are very expensive. None will like ever get lower then the ones on there and by the time I buy it at the regular price I have like 400 NP. Can someone like update the guild or tell me what to do since there quite expensive.

5. crixstal

crixstal Level I

Well, there are many answers to this. Personally, I think this guide depends too much on luck. It's rare for gems to get that low, and I have played Plushie Tycoon for almost a year.

The short answer is, you can buy when gems are lower than 2000. If they are not, WAIT until they are. Check back every hour. (It's also easier to start the game on a Wednesday.) ALWAYS do jobs that require gems. Calculate so that when you're done buying enough materials for about 6-8 jobs, you still have around 20,000 left. If you have only 400, you've lost the game. Delete & restart.

Remember that this is a "fast" plushie guide. There are slower, but more certain ways of getting the trophy and avatar (all the way to gold), but it usually takes about a week. If you can afford to be around a computer at least once or twice every hour, read the other (non-fast?) guide.

6. yoyobee

yoyobee Level II

thank you , will use it when i have time

7. akatsukibug

akatsukibug Level I

Wow, this looks quick. I'm going to try it eventually.

Thanks for the help!