[LE] How get avatar (Nimmo Pond)

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Navaia, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Navaia

Navaia Level I

[​IMG]
    +4000 points to get
    Link to the game: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=1048

:D
    Is my first guide here and i hope you enjoy.
    Is simple and I will say this to you in two unique tips (I got this yesterday in the second time I played).

First - Do not move the nimmo the pond, just use the arrows to spin it left and right, never forward or backward.
    Second - Just get the type of shot that comes with a gold star and when any plans to approach use a bomb if you see that it will hit you.

Simple huh? I hope you enjoy it and pick up this new avatar. Good luck and until next.

2. hamsterkid

hamsterkid Level I

Re: [Guide] How get avatar (Nimmo Pond)

i am still finding it very difficult, i seem to be useless at this game haha

3. CoS

CoS Level IV

I am getting this avatar for people...

Will be making an in depth guide when I find the time as well.

All the same, nice contribution.

4. Navaia

Navaia Level I

with that I was able to win the second time I played the game, just being patient while playing :D

--
    Thx ^^

5. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

If your computer literate you could probably add pics with how much damage each size of lily does to your hp

- Remember your tongue can hit lilys

- The only weapon upgrades I like are the yellow spreader ones, the little bronze ball gets hard to aim and you have to plan ahead because your range is too long and the green has less width than the yellow. You can only get up to 5 upgrades, if you get anymore it will say your on level 6 for like 2 seconds then you'll be back to level 5. You can also accidentally pick up multiple upgrades at once which can be very bad.

- Save your bombs for the moment before you get hit, they are very valuable, you can only have up to three at once, just let the upgrade fly around if you don't need it they don't disappear.

- Be very careful when you lick an upgrade that is constantly changing, if your weapon is 3+ and your afraid to lose it I would say to leave it if your not confident on your timing.

- Move slowly and try to stay on the screen (if you move at all, I would but I'm impatient)

- You don't get points for picking up upgrades so if you don't need it leave it

- If you don't urgently need the upgrade finish off most of the lilys till you have 1 of the small ones floating around, then pick up the upgrades at your leisure. This is also applicable if you easily run out of movement (ie. the blue bar) you can get back to full blue bar between levels by just killing all the lilys till only a small one is floating around and then chillax not doing anything (even moving) until your blue bar is full again.

- Don't be too trigger happy remember that you don't recharge your blue bar if your shooting/using the arrow keys.

- If your going too fast in one direction ->, turn the frog 180 degrees so its facing <- this direction and slowly tap the up arrow key till you slow down.

6. poppedhart

poppedhart Level I

I've been trying to get this avatar forever!
    hopefully this will help :)