1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaving

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Summertime_Blues, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Summertime_Blues

Summertime_Blues Level III

I'm leaving because this place doesn't really seem fun to me anymore. Plus I downloaded the Igloo Autobuyer and I got a popup saying spyware was on my computer and it totally crashed so that makes it really hard for me to trust the programs here. I'm pretty sure like 99% of you have no clue even who I am but w/e. Bye everyone.

2. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

I know who you are :)

I doubt very much that any programme on here caused the probs on your computer. At the end of the day, if they contained anything malicious, we would all have had the same trouble. It's easy to draw incorrect conclusions, but posting things that could potentially damage the site's reputation is unfair when you have no proof :(

3. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

hey i think you are over reacting :shock: the anti-viruses these days can became real viruses for the human mind :roll:

4. Summertime_Blues

Summertime_Blues Level III

The only places I really go to is here and neopets and that's never happened before and it only happened when I downloaded the igloo autobuyer. That's basically the only conclusion that I can come to. I may come around here when I'm bored or something but not as much as I used to.