Legend of Dragoon

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by blahgath, Jun 20, 2008.

1. blahgath

blahgath Newbie

Anybody ever played it? heh Or even heard of it...

2. NoPoint

NoPoint Level III

Yep, got this game, although one of my mates kept trying to steal it when I first got it. They were not successful. :D Brilliant game, haven't played it for years, but seeing this topic reminds me to go and dig it out and play it again. Was a sequal to this game ever made? I know that there were rumours when this one was released but I cannot remember if anything came of it. I don't know all this thinking is making my brain ache. I do know that if you got this game in good condition it can go for quite a good price on eBay but as with any game that is wanted, it has to be timed right.

3. americanpierg

americanpierg Level III

This game is a little old lol. I don't think I can go back to playstation 1 graphics....

PS. lol just noticed from the time stamp this site is based overseas...interesting

4. rocketman2008

rocketman2008 Level II

Personally I thought Legend of Dragoon was a pretty good game. The graphics were great for it's time, especially for PS1. Not exactly a crown jewel of gaming, IMO, but still better than some. Then again as FFVII and Xenogears proved, graphics are not everything.