List all your favourite games! or games youve played.

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by kayla_of_nosgoth, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayla_of_nosgoth

kayla_of_nosgoth Level II

:D ive got alot i havent finished but my two favourite series in the world are legacy of kain and silent hill series so ill start with those (these are ps2 games and a few ps1, i own a ps2, and a DS and a gamecube)

legacy of kain: blood omen/ legacy of kain: blood omen 2/ soul reaver (soul reaver is part of legacy of kain) /soul reaver 2 /legacy of kain defiance /silent hill /silent hill 2(my fave because pyramid heads in it) /silent hill 3 /silent hill 4 (the most twisted warped thing ive ever played) /blood rayne /blood rayne 2 / devil may cry /devil may cry 2 /devil may cry 3 /fatal frame /devil kings (love this one!) /resident evil 4 /final fantasy 7 /final fantasy 10 /final fantasy 10-2
    /final fantasy 12 /grand theft auto 3 /grand theft auto vice city /grand /theft auto san andreas /soul calibur 2 /soul calibur 3 /prince of persia /prince of persia warrior within /prince of persia the two thrones
    /kingdom hearts /castlevania curse of darkness /castlevania lament of innocence /the bouncer /god of war /eternal darkness sanitys requiem(i love silicon knights! gamecube game) /castlevania symphony of the night /neopets the darkest faerie

those are all my fave ps2 games
    heres my gameboy advance games:

harvest moon friends of mieral town /harvest oon more friends of mineral town /fire emble: sacred stones /castlevania circle of the moon (first video game i ever played) /castlevania harmony of disinnocence /castlevania aria of sorrow /golden sun /golden sun 2 (been so long i dont remember the full name) /kingdom hearts chain of /memories /mega-man zero /mega-man zero 2 /mega-man zero 3 /mega-man zero 4 /sims pets

DS games:

cooking mama (go on laugh ><) /castlevania portrait of ruin /harvest moon DS

a few of the games i listed i havent finished yet,ive been wanting to play all of the final fantasy games and god of war 3, i ve got some games that i havent played yet:

shadow hearts /shadow hearts covenant /geist /fatal fram 2 /fatal frame 3 / residrnt evil zero / two metroid games i cant remember the names
    of /kingdom hearts 2

anyway im still waiting for a new legacy of kain game XD lol but i cant wait till silent hill origins comes out (my sis has a psp i use) im playing neopets petpet adventures on her psp >< also these are pretty much all the games ive played, cept some i cant remember, i never sell my games so i have a big collecton, but they do get lost from time to time. i love horror games! just like i love horror book and movies, i also like sick and twisted stuff like silent hill or JTHM

2. glowworm

glowworm Level II

I am currently playing pokemon pearl and legend of zelda: twilight princess.

3. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

Favorite all time games:

Wave Race 64 (N64)
    Super Mario Bros. (NES)
    Pokémon Sapphire (GBA)
    Final Fantasy XIII (PSN)
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)

Current favorite games:

Pokemon Diamond (NDS)
    Star Wars: Empire at War (PC)
    Uplink (PC)

4. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

ill just tell you my favourite games on the platforms i own because naming the games i have played would take days...

Xbox- Pro Evolution Soccer 5, Morrowind and KOTOR

PS2- Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XII

Gamecube- Super Smash Bros Melee

GBA- Fire Emblem, Golden Sun 2

PC- Diablo, Star Wars Empire At War

SNES- Mystic Quest Legend (aka final fantasy mystic quest), Zelda a link to the past

N64- Conkers Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark

Sega Master System- Sonic and Knuckles, Alex Kidd

I think thats all i own...

5. kayla_of_nosgoth

ive been wanting to buy an xbox 360 but i just dont have the money XD
    my sister has a ps3 but since its brand new and theyre arent many games out its still in the box 0_o

6. Billy

Billy Level IV

(i bet you can guess the first one) :p halo 2
    Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
    Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
    Guitar Hero
    Star Wars: EAW
    Rise of Nations
    Lotr: Bfme 2

Favorites that are coming out:
    Mass Effect
    Halo 3
    Spore

7. Snowman

Snowman Level IV

N64: super smash bros, all the zelda

PS2: Vice city, San Andreas, Madden 06, 07, NFL Street

Wii: Twilight princess, wii sports

Zelda definetely tops all though

8. brknwing2007

brknwing2007 Level I

My favorite game is :

N64: Golden Eye
    Sega: Dont care
    Saturn: Command and Conquer
    PC: Command and Conquer / The Sims :lol:

9. kayla_of_nosgoth

hmmm havent played much zelda, me, my sister, my brother in law and his 6 year old son played 4 swords id always play red, but i was lethal :twisted: lol everytime theyre would be a bunch of gems, id hurt them to get it, i was the gem hog! lol when it came to the end to see who was better, it was always me or my brother in law, id sometimes be the bad one but still win XD wed always laugh about it

10. petunia

petunia Level II

Honestly, I don't play that many video games. There are very few video games that can hold my attention before I begin to lose interest and get bored. I'm the same way with books. I always liked the Resident Evil and Silent Hill series, although those get boring too after a while.

I really, really loved playing Okami (PS2). It's the only game I ever played that didn't lose it's luster, and I was actually sad when it ended. I loved everything about that game: the characters, the graphics, the storyline, all of it. I consider that to be my all-time favorite... but like I said, I haven't played very many games.

My husband plays tons of video games though. He loves Elder Scrolls, and that's what he's hooked on right now.

I'll stop rambling now. :D

11. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

Pokemon, end of story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.