1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOST

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angelika, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

last night episode was amazing

ive liked the 2 episodes theyve done this season about the old inhabitants of the island, richard and jacob/MIB

2. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Awesome! I'm still upset about the Kwans though...

3. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

didnt really care about sun

jin was one of my favorites though :(

4. thedup

thedup Level IV

Sun was my favourite character. It was because Jin cared about her so much that got him to slot number 2 over Desmond
    I enjoyed yesterdays episode, except that they actually just never gave him a name? that was just dumb. and I actually completely took his side in everything he did, if it wasn't for his actions now, I wouldn't even think he was evil

5. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

I think that was the point of the epi, to show that not everything's as black and white as it seemed. I thought Jacob looked especially unattractive...I didn't notice that before. MIB is super handsome, so I'm on his side now. :)

6. thedup

thedup Level IV

the kid who played the man in black was quite the fetching young lad. the child actor for jacob matched a lot better
    I will say that I'm annoyed that the 2nd last episode contributed absolutely nothing to the advancement of the storyline though

7. x0angelus0x

x0angelus0x Level III

We have a pedo.

8. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Did you not notice they were grown men for half the epi? Get it together you turd.

9. thedup

thedup Level IV

I appreciate you not quoting my post though, at least that COULD be misinterpreted that way, even if I focused very hard on phrasing it to avoid such an issue

10. creeping_death

creeping_death Level I

huh? I didn't know that was the 2nd to last episode.. So next week's the 2 hr finale? I'm super curious to see what lynus and miles and them have been doing o.o And did Desmond ever get out of that well?

11. thedup

thedup Level IV

not just two hours, 2 hours and 15 minutes
    so that should be enough time to answer all of the questions! which they better do. I am annoyed that they didn't explain when the anubis statue went up though, that should have been in that last episode

12. Meepit

Meepit Level I

No matter what anyone says I personally believe that this series has just gotten better and better over the past several years it's been running. And if you think back this last season is like perfect because they did an amazing job of creating that suspense of what the others/black smoke/(polar bears WTF)/etc... were doing on the island and they answered all those questions but are still able to hype and deliver on these last episodes

13. x0angelus0x

x0angelus0x Level III

I was surprised that the show finally solved the mystery of Adam and Eve. I totally forgot about them. Well, one more mystery solved and hundreds to go.

14. thedup

thedup Level IV

ya, I had completely forgotten that as well. Wasn't one of the top priority mysteries

15. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Okay wait. How did MIB know that the wheel would be his escape? Just because he's special or...hmm? How did they even know to build it?? And is there an essence of MIB left in the smoke monster because he's obvi dead, but then...what's this thing now and why did it take a person going in to create it, or release it????

I'm so confizzled. I really hope they don't explain away everything with magic, or "because it just is" or something. I have a feeling that's what they'll do though. There's no way to explain all this crap they keep creating, even with the extra half hour for the finale. >.<

16. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

the finale is just going to be a black screen with text running across it explaining the whole show

its the only way to answer all the questions!

:p

17. creeping_death

creeping_death Level I

Hopefully they will give it a pretty decent conclusion. I mean.. comeon, people have been waiting for this for years x__X I don't expect it to explain everything, but at least like major questions like who the new leader will be.. what is whitmores objective? What was Desmond's role in all this? What is that "light" Jacob was forced to protect? I'm super excited to watch this.. its on this tuesday rite? :]

18. Meepit

Meepit Level I

I really want a good conclusion too, theres so many plot holes that just don't make sense, i'm excited for the finale.

19. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

jack is the new jacob!!

great episode, desmond is awesome!

20. thedup

thedup Level IV

excellent episode, except for the one part that I saw coming and predicted earlier in this thread. But got something I've been waiting for for a long time, and also, Desmond is doing a good job of making me keep watching without my favourite characters to keep me interested