Lottery

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Lightning, Jan 24, 2009.

?

Do you want a lottery?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Umm, I'm undecided. (Post your reason)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Maybe we could have a lottery for those who don't like the giveaways. I was thinking a lottery for forum cash where everybody has to pay for a ticket. The more tickets, the more chance; then we could have a drawing every -- days. I think that might be cool to have because it is partly chance, but you can kinda control it by buying tickets. The more tickets bought, the more it contributes to the "jackpot".

2. CoS

CoS Level IV

i am unsure about this idea.
    it could have to effects on spam

a) less because ppl win cash and have no need to spam to get cash

b) more because ppl enter, dont win, feel cheated and try to spam to make up for there loss!

but that is general n00bs who do that!

3. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

Honestly, a giveaway for forum cash where you pay for tickets with forum cash is kind of dumb...no offense.

Not too mention us level v nubs get free progs already so we can just hoard cash, then continue to hoard since we will just keep winning.

A similar idea has been suggested in level v chat, but the giveaway would consist of neopoint prizes to end dumb 25k giveaways and whatnot...however, I'll keep those evil secrets to myself! >:) >:) >:)

4. CoS

CoS Level IV

cackle :(

tell me all bout lv v chat and come talk in the shout box!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah the cash hoarding is a good point too!!

5. Hally

Hally Level IV

Or mods get bored, give themselves 1000 cash, buy loads of tickets, and just make it unfair :p

I don't really see us implementing anything like this in the near future. It was a decent idea, there's another cheat site that does it, but I don't think it's for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.