Loyal User Perks

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Kangaroos, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

LOYAL USER PERKS
    For some reason, TNT has started to give new perks to older accounts. Some of these perks are not as great as others but I'd figure I'd list all of them here so people could know about them.

Explanation: It's TNT's response to those older players who complain about the site going downhill over time and such; loyal user perks are TNT's way of trying to keep them from quitting. (Player retention.) [Thanks Anfan :tehe:]

Book Perk
    If your account is 3 years (36 months) or older, when reading a book to your Neopet, there is a chance that it may not disappear. Proof below...
    Hey, TNT! Today I decided to read books to my pets, and I just so happened to have Altador Cup Through the Ages. When I read it it didn't disappear! Is this a glitch? Thanks!
    Nope, that isn't a glitch! One of our more recent Loyal User Perks is that there is a small chance a book won't disappear when you read it to your Neopet. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Trading Post Perk
    If your account is 3 years (36 months) or older, you may have up to 15 different lots at the Trading Post -- as opposed to ten. This could be useful for those who RS quite often and have lots of items to sell. You could have each item in a different lot so someone could offer rather than having to bundle items together. Proof below...
    July 9th News
    We've added yet another perk for our loyal users! We won't tell you what it is, but you may want to check out your trades... ;)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Neomail Perk
    Depending on your account age, you can hold different amount of neomails. The normal amount is 100 neomails per account. However, depending on how old your account is... You may be qualified to hold much more. Here's a table of who can hold how much...
    [customtable=]
    35 months & younger accounts can hold up to 100 neomails
    36 to 38 months accounts can hold up to 110 neomails
    39 to 41 months accounts can hold up to 120 neomails
    42 to 44 months accounts can hold up to 130 neomails
    45 to 47 months accounts can hold up to 140 neomails
    48 to 50 months accounts can hold up to 150 neomails
    51 to 53 months accounts can hold up to 160 neomails
    54 to 56 months accounts can hold up to 170 neomails
    57 to 59 months accounts can hold up to 180 neomails
    60 to 62 months accounts can hold up to 190 neomails
    63 months and older accounts can hold up to 200 neomails​
    [/customtable]
    August 11 News
    For our players that have spent many wonderful years here making friends, we've just made it a bit easier for you to keep in touch. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Almost Abandoned Attic Perk
    Accounts that are 3 years (36 months) or older get access to the all-exclusive Almost Abandoned Attic. >:) This is a shop, similar to the Igloo Garage Sale, that stocks any items between the rarities of 80-99. Yes, this includes Morphing Potions and Draik Eggs. Yes, this is by far the best perk. The low freeze-rate also makes it a great place for ABing. To learn more... check out my other informational guide. Proof below...
    May 12 News
    We've released something special for our Loyal Users today. We'd tell you where to find it, but we know you guys like a challenge. ;-) Good luck!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pet Transfer Perk
    Depending on how old your account is... It may be qualified for more pet transfers -- the current max amount is 6 pet transfers a month.
    [customtable=]
    1 Month Accounts (0 Years) have 1 Pet Transfer a month
    24 Months Accounts (2 Years) have 2 Pet Transfers a month
    48 Months Accounts (4 Years) have 3 Pet Transfers a month
    72 Months Accounts (6 Years) have 4 Pet Transfers a month
    96 Months Account (8 Years) have 5 Pet Transfers a month
    120 Months Accounts(10 Years) have 6 Pet Transfers a month​
    [/customtable]
    March 20 News
    We have added another Loyal User perk to the site today that we think you are going to like. See if you can figure out what it is. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hidden Tower Discount Perk
    If your account is 60 months of older... Every third Wednesday of the month.. You may purchase something from the Hidden Tower at a 3% discount. (This is great if you still need the avatar from purchasing something at the hidden tower)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Elite Boutique Perk
    Accounts that are 4 Years (49 Months) or older have access the the Elite Boutique. It is an special NC Mall where users can purchase items that are exclusive only to the boutique. However, these items cannot be traded or gifted. (The Elite Boutique even offers free goodie bags sometimes
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Commy likes this.
  2. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

It's TNT's response to those older players who complain about the site going downhill over time and such; loyal user perks are TNT's way of trying to keep them from quitting. (Player retention.)

And the AAA as a perk is supposed to be to combat inflation, though it casually makes it easier for older players to make more NPs, as well...​