Making Accounts Look LEGIT!

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by alexq1, Jan 21, 2011.

1. alexq1

alexq1 Newbie

A lot of us on Neofriends.net use many accounts for autobuying, scoresending, selling NP/items, ect.
    Well, here is an easy guide to follow to make your accounts you cheat on appear
    more legit to TNT and other players on neopets.
    Hopefully, this will make it less likely for you to get caught and frozen.
    NOTE: This is more of a reference, with content gathered by me and compiled to make it easier to locate and access.

This isn't necessary, but greasemonkey can help you get some of these trophies much easier. I'll post links for the scripts when available.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748/
    ^ Link to GM addon. Requires firefox browser.

Easy Trophies & Cheats

Adding more trophies to your account makes it look like you are a more legit player.
    These are easy trophies to get without having to scoresend.

Cheat!
    This is a pretty easy trophy to get, and one most people have.
    GM Script:
    http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/33483
    Makes it so you can choose any number value while playing, so you never have to cheat!

Snow Wars
    Another trophy that isn't very hard to get and doesn't take too long. Again, lots of people have this trophy, nice to get.
    GM Script:
    http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/33843
    This script will autoplay snow wars. However, the decision making of the script isn't that great. Good for the lower levels if you're lazy like me, but when you get to higher levels may have to repeat the level again. Also, it gets stuck towards the very end of the level.

Pyramids
    This is another easy one to get, especially with the GM Pyramids autoplayer.
    GM Script:
    http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/34037

These are all the trophies I have GM scripts or cheats for, but to find more pretty easy trophies that can be obtained with a bit more work, go here:
    http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/easy-trophies/

I recommend getting all the easy avatars at least, maybe try for some of the harder ones. Definetly over 100 avatars looks much betters than not having any or not having very many.

http://www.neopets.com/~the_pet_eater
    Here is a good compilation of easy to get avatars like click-link and an entire list of avatars with guides for the game avatars, ect.

Userlookup

Adding a nice userlookup layout really helps a lot, along with some text to make it seem more personalized. It doesn't have to be extravagant, something simple will work too, I've used just plain/colored bold text in large fonts, with maybe a background and that's it. Simple looks nice too.
    If you do want to just throw up a layout but don't want to code one (Who would for a side/shell? lol) you can go check out some of the premade layouts here:
    http://sunnyneo.com/lookups.php

Other Tips/Advice

* If you scoresend for avatars and trophies, I recommend playing other games legit and obtaining lower scores so it doesn't look like EVERY score you send is a Grand Master level score.
    * If you use an autobuyer or autohaggler and sell your items on that account or another account, take a screenshot (if your autobuyer has that option) for all your higher rarity items so people don't start asking nosy qustions. It also helps to have at least some games played if you're going around restocking r99s and rare stuff.
    * Try to keep a low profile and stay off the boards as much as possible. Don't make friends on your shells/autobuying/scoresending/ect accounts because that will just draw attention to yourself.

This reference guide was compiled and written by me, Havok. Hopefully this guide will make it easier for you to make your shells and side accounts look more legit by using this guide as a quick reference. This is my first guide, and will be updating it as I find new and useful information to add. Any tips, comments and ideas are all appreciated.

Thanks!

MOD EDIT: Removed the link to the other forum.

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Alexq, are these guides written by yourself?

3. Freja

Freja Level IV

Unless you're Havok from dz, this is not your guide :/

4. alexq1

alexq1 Newbie

Yes these are my guides. I write many guides on MANY other neo forum sites and i wanted to share a couple here to build rep and make it to level one.

5. Captain

Captain Level I

You can also include opening a shop and putting random junk items in there, like headless plushies and snowballs.

6. Kruiciatos

Kruiciatos Level I

This is a nice guide but u can also include putting cheap stamps in the album 1np stamps for example

7. Chezzy

Chezzy Level I

thanks so much alex these rock <3

8. Mazzew

Mazzew Level I

^ agreed. Do you think that coding your own layout would look more legit than just a premade, though? D:

9. FishLess

FishLess Level III

hmm u can also make up your user shop too to make it more legit.

10. jayreb

jayreb Newbie

i've also installed greasemonkey but have not had any luck with using scripts. seems like they are in need of some updates like the avatar flash games script

11. sheasell

sheasell Newbie

Greasemonkey does not work for me u___u

12. imperialdarknes

imperialdarknes Level III

the scripts do not work anymore

13. tinkertinx

tinkertinx Newbie

Is this still the case? I was going to look into trying this method but if none of the scripts are said to be working then I wont waste my time hunting...

14. imperialdarknes

imperialdarknes Level III

there are updated ones around, check the site

15. mdough

mdough Level I

Ohhh thanks for the tips! I don't feel like getting frozen again haha.

16. Acorn

Acorn Level I

Adding trophies to a new account never really crossed my mind.
    Good information.

17. ladies_boy_1986

grease monkey works for me

18. nonchalantic

nonchalantic Newbie

Would making adding Neofriends be wise?

19. jvance08

jvance08 Level II

This is a really good guide.

I think it's also a good idea to utilize the battledome. Whenever I get a new shell, I adopt a reasonably strong pet from the pound, buy 2x Electrosword and a Slime Potion, and battle the Chia Clown to claim my 15 free items every day. It's a great way to get codestones to sell for your ABing seed money, too.

20. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

Most of the greasemonkey scripts i've tried have worked...using Firefox, of course. Not many of them seem to work on chrome.
    The best script is the one that does the shop wizard from many places...including kitchen quest. It's almost like having the superwiz.