Meepit vs Feepit guide

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by impega, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impega

impega Level III

Game Link:
    http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=540

Incredibly simple and easy

z: punch
    x: kick
    c: block (not needed)

Basically, there are 2 possible combos, zxzx or xzxz (both have the same effect)

Note: It DOESN'T MATTER how fast you press the keys for a combo, just as long as you press them in the right order and wait for your character to perform the move.

If you perform either combo, making sure that you don't hit your oppenet while pressing the other keys, you can easily get the avatar score.
    (For example, if I wanted to do the zxzx combo, make sure the first zxz DO NOT HIT the opponent. Jumping whilst pressing keys helps to not hit your opponent)

After doing either combo 5 times correctly, your opponent should have a tiny bit of life left. Doing one final combo move will kill your opponent and if you watch the score, it will jump up to a higher score than if you had just punched/kicked them

REMEMBER TO LOSE!
    You must win 3 rounds to get to the next challenger, but you can also LOSE 2 rounds. Get your opponent down to that little bit of health, and then let him kick your ass ;)

You need 3000+ points for an avatar
    You can score 600 points per round with this guide (you get +100 points after reaching another stage) and there are 5 rounds. Easy!

Note: I DID find this out for myself, although I'm not saying I was the first.[/code]

2. Skippy

Skippy Newbie

When I play the game, I just hit the opponent once and then I just hold down 'C' so the guy is attacking me and I don't lose any health. ^^;[/quote]

3. impega

impega Level III

[/quote]

That won't get you the avatar score =P
    (I did that when I first started playing)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good guide.. +rep/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.