money= happy

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by eloisesa, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eloisesa

eloisesa Level II

does money really make you happy ? it can deffinatly get you comfort.
    it can buy you things to make you happy, but nothing last forever :(

2. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

i think it really depends on the person. There seem to be people who would be very happy with a big house, everything they could ever want and the gold diggers that come with the money. Other people are not happy without the true love, which is something that money cannot buy

3. Vanessa

Vanessa Level I

Many people say money can't buy happiness, but for me I think it could xD
    You'd just have to be more careful with who you trust because of people wanting you only for your money,
    And with finding 'true love', you'd just have to be really humble so the gold diggers don't come.

But I guess Richie Rich taught us that it can't haha.

4. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

IMO money can buy happiness, if you have an unlimited supply of money and didn't have to work and could buy everything and anything you needed or wanted then i'd be perfectly happy. Of course i say this because i plan to keep in touch with all my really good friends whether i get rich or poor or whatever, and as for the gold diggers, i don't really believe in relationships so they'd have a tough time weaseling some money out of my bank account xD that and i'm really cheap with my friends like they're lucky if i buy them something i usually just make something whenever i need to give them gifts :)

5. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

No, not at all if I had all the money I wanted I would be inclined to be lazy and to be honest not having to do anything gets quite boring. Like my old summer holidays they were a bit too long unless I got a job or something.

6. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

I think it can make you happier, but not completely happy. Especially not by itself.

Unfortunately, we are rarely 'completely happy' for any prolonged period of time. It's just the human condition. There is always something we'll find that's not quite right. However, if you have enough money, a number of these can be rectified with relative ease. A number of them, but not all.

I would, however, be extremely happy to win a few million on the lottery :D. I would still work though because I'm odd. I sort of like working :/

7. Quadratic

Quadratic Level II

If I was that person from South Carolina that just won the powerball I think i could be pretty happy even if I was alone the rest of my life. I'd be too busy fishing, hunting, traveling to europe, to be upset or sad. In fact, I could be extremely happy with a fraction of what they won:p

8. Quadratic

Quadratic Level II

I just saw that movie again the other day. It was one of my favorite movies growing up. The part where they sing the code to get into the vault is hilarious. "Thank you beavis and butt head!" LOL.

9. Lily

Lily Level I

How I am right now, the only thing that could make me happier is money. So for me, money would be happiness, especially since I love travelling. XD However, if I couldn't have the people I love as well or something, I'd be better off poor and happy. <3

10. ilovevicky

ilovevicky Level II

I'd say yeah money makes you happy, Short term people are happy but bills and money problems mess up most couples lives and end up ruining the relationships.
    Too much too young wouldnt make you happy but if it was to someone who appreciated it then yeah you could do good with it and in turn feel good.
    It may not bring you love but it cant hurt your chances either.

11. PrincessLuna

PrincessLuna Level III

I'd like to try and be happy with loads of money :D
    I'd be able to focus my time on all the right things, rather than thinking of how to pay for college and all that crap...
    But I'm not sure... I'd think I'd get bored, there wouldn't be enough conflict.

12. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

it will definitely make me happy.

I think money can help you find true love if you're smart.

WELL, a lot of things to say and I don't wanna make an essay :maha:

13. WEARD

WEARD Level II

Sure that money make me happy!
    With money I can do things that can make me happy xD

14. Arkley

Arkley Level III

I have to admit, I'd be a great deal happier if I had a lot more money. Whether I'd stay happy or not is a different matter.

15. souske88

souske88 Level I

There is no right or wrong answer in this topic... but I will say my own opinion.
    For me it's more about comfort. A lot of people have millions, but still are not happy with their life - money definitely helps, but isn't the single reason of happiness.

16. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

True love I don't think so, but with more and more money your prospective partners become more and more attractive :D

17. Hannah_Wentz

Hannah_Wentz Level I

There isn't a right answer to it but in my opinion billionares tend to bee happier than people living on the streets, I think they're happier because their lives are easier, they can chase their dreams without worrying about what would happen if they fail and they'd always have something to fall back on. If I was a billionare I'd try to make it as a fashion designer :)

18. casraecal

casraecal Level I

I don't think money can "buy" happiness. True happiness can't be bought or sold for a dollar amount. However I do believe that money can make life less tense and eaiser

19. tyanx

tyanx Newbie

You can't buy outright happiness, but money sure helps you on the way. As for gold-diggers and not finding true love, they don't have to know your rich.

20. Raider

Raider Level II

Sure, money gives you comfort. But it could never compare to non material things such as love and friendship. Money does not equal happiness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.