Multi-Account Aber

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by GrapeFruit, Nov 17, 2009.

1. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Pretty much what I'm talking about is your basic main shop ABer that can switch through specified accounts(much like Tharoux's Igloo Melter) either at timed intervals or once the account is restock banned. I've seen and used them before and they are truly great especially when you leave for extended periods of time.

2. Freja

Freja Level IV

Sounds like a good idea, but wouldn't it have a really high freeze rate?

3. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Well not if there's proxy support for each account. I don't know how hard it would be to add that in but I have different programs that do that so I know it's possible.

4. Freja

Freja Level IV

Yeah, but with proxy support it would run pretty slow, right? D:

5. rustyhouse

rustyhouse Level I

I think it was Toxic? or Probably Zero maybe even Ace's ab a while back which had that feature; you could log into multiple accounts and once one account was banned it would switch over to a different one. Had a few bugs though cause sometimes it would assume both accounts were banned and it would just stop rsing.

6. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Yeah I remember there were a few bugs with the abers I had like it in the past but overall it worked great and if you have the option to specify time instead of waiting for rs ban you can bypass the that confusion about which acct is rs banned.

7. rustyhouse

rustyhouse Level I

I wasn;t even thinking about time bypass so it could work perfectly fine in that aspect. Why dont they add this to AU or even Billy's AB then in an updated version?

8. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Well for right now it's almost impossible for AU to be updated with it because Expon is at Uni and hardly comes on to the site so I doubt he'd have time to do it. As for billy's I have no idea I guess I could ask him :p

9. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I've used one a lot like that. Actually, I suggested to expon this feature, and he was never able to add it.

Multi-Account: several accounts ABing x amount of time or until x:xx. Each account could also be assigned a shop and no list required to be loaded (see below) Maybe different proxy settings for each.
    Multi-List: Have a list for EVERY shop! This will be convenient since the person won't have to load a different lists. User will then just select shop number, no worry about the lists.

10. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Good, proxy for each account before ABing.
    That's hardcore