need help plz

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Underground_Secrets, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underground_Secrets

i won the daily giveaway a while back, snowman was in charge of that particular drawing. the prize was 100k pure. i PMed him to claim it & he said he had gotten frozen he will give it to me later. i said ok i dont mind. i think a few weeks or so went by i was having pc problems, apparently my hardrive was breaking down it had been hijacked. i finally managed to make it back online & i asked him again if he had gotten the 100k he owes me from the giveaway. no response. i have PMed him many times since. i went to his profile & it says: Last visited: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:04 pm !!!! at this point i believe he will never return, it has been far too long & i still have not recieved my 100k!! ive been VERY patient with this but now im very tired of this. i dont think he is comming back. i still won the daily never the less & in any case i would appreciate if someone here could give me my 100k since i have not recieved it yet?? i still have the original conversation we had in PM if anyone needs it. i can even give the link to the daily drawing that i won. i am certian he will not come back & id really appreciate if i could get my prize of 100k from someone else? if he actually does come back that person who gives me can simply get the 100k back from him. please give me what i deserve reguardless the reason for his abscence. thank you.

2. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

He might come back. Some users just become inactive for a while.

Anyway, you should be happy that you won. So you should just wait until he comes online, or otherwise you're unlucky.

3. bunnah

bunnah Level III

y would someone else give u money?? its not anyone elses fault that he didnt pay u... so wat makes u think that someone else will give u 100k??

4. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, you're being pretty arrogant. He run the giveaway cause he had 100k and he wanted to donate them for the giveaway, but unluckly he got frozen. He donated the NPs, so you can't pretend something you don't really deserve. The giveaway is totally random and noone else will give you your 100k just because you won someone's else money, but they didn't transfer the prize. And nobody deserves a giveaway prize, it's all about luck. :nope:

5. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

Because she won the daily giveaway?

6. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

She won it indeed. So it was nice from Snowman to run one. Now he can't give the NP, because he doesn't have it at the moment. Or he may have things more important than this...

7. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

I agree. If you don't get the np, don't be mad because a giveaway is all about luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.