Need to verify your SS list?

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Coilvect, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Coilvect

Coilvect Level I

Hey guys heres a site that I recently found that checks your score sending list to see if it makes you look legit or not.

http://zachafer.happeningz.net/sscheck.php

This is for the sLAUGHTER's Score Sender. It also sees if the game has a MOD variable to it.

2. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

I like to use this site too, just keep in mind, its not always right. I've had problems with it before. Always double check the mods are correct.

3. odieboy

odieboy Level II

How does it gauge it, if it is safe?

If it were a solid script, I'd suspect it to check if any of the scores surpassed review? That would be pretty useful.

I'd be surprised if it were able to check if the times fit the scores however. That would be pretty advanced :O

4. alexq1

alexq1 Newbie

Unfortunately this script does not see if a score is going to get reviewed or not. BUT it does tell you what the MOD is for each game and if its possible to achieve the score that you typed in.

5. odieboy

odieboy Level II

Oh I see. Thanks. I think that's still a solid script! Good find :)

Beats going to the high score table and figuring out the mod of the game all the time.

6. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

Well it should actually. It has a built in database of the review scores. Their not up-to-date 24/7 but most of them are.

7. Code

Code Level II

I used it before, it works and I kinda know the creator as well(even though we never talked..?)

There are a few mistakes, like the kass basher.. and some other i forgot, works well generally though :)