Neopets Scoresending Trophy Help

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by DeNo, Oct 14, 2011.

1. DeNo

DeNo Level III

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a score sending guide.
    More specifically, a trophy SS guide.

I remember yonks ago, I stumbled on an amazing one.
    It had a list of all games and their MAX scores without freezing. Also notation on which games had increments of 5 and etc.
    Though the site went down and I lost it without saving :(

Does anyone have any similar list?
    I looked through the index to no avail..

Also, does sLAUGHTER's scoresender still work?

Thanks. :)

2. crixstal

crixstal Level I

I don't have an answer for all of your questions (*gasp, pause, insert horror face*), but I can tell you what I know. I think directing people to offsite links is still frowned upon (yes? no?) so I won't link them directly. You can, of course, Google them.

1. sLAUGHTER's SS still works. I can't say whether the file from NF's Downloads section is the most current (haven't tested it), but the program itself is still fine.
    2. sLAUGHTER himself made a WYSIWYG list-maker for his SS that automatically adds any necessary mod info. (increments of 3. 5, 10, etc.) It's hosted on Dropbox. (If you use it, make sure to double-check the time. I haven't figured out a way to add multiple games at different time frames yet, so I often have to go back and manually edit the text file.)
    3. I'm not quite sure what kind of list you want: a low freeze-rate, safe list, or a trophy list? Generally, the higher your scores, the likelier it is that you get reviewed, and everytime you get reviewed, there's always a chance of a freeze. On some games it's not possible to get a trophy without getting reviewed, so is it more important to you not to get reviewed, or to go for the trophy?
    4. I think I'm obligated to add on the usual, "The best, safest list is your own list, don't trust strangers, watch the road before crossing the street, etc."

3. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

According to sLAUGHTER, he stopped making/updating his standalone score senders. The one in the Downloads Section probably doesn't work, or you won't get any NP from it.

4. crixstal

crixstal Level I

Oh, and I'm kinda bored this weekend (work got canceled, so day off), so if you need a list, PM me with specific details/requirements (see previous post), and I can probably make something for you. Might not be the fastest way, but I do my research well and always a little conservative with timing.

You do need your own score sender, though.

5. vi3tdrgn

vi3tdrgn Level I

some questions about using SS to get trophies
    Is it safe to do?

Is there any has got many trophies using SS?

6. crixstal

crixstal Level I

Generally, any cheating you do carries the risk of being frozen. Using a SS is no exception. Using a SS to get trophies is a risky idea. At some point, your scores are going to be reviewed, and you might get caught. Or, if you accumulate trophies too quickly, you're bound to raise suspicion from TNT or other players.

So if you want to get trophies, do a lot of research, and be conservative and patience. Play legit a few times, and pick a time duration that's as close to legitimate playing as possible. And definitely don't get greedy (e.g. getting multiple trophies a day, or even a week).

7. DeNo

DeNo Level III

pretty much spot-on.
    Though it depends what you're gunning for.
    Just the first 3 score sends for a bit of cash is usually okay.. assuming you're not stupid with wait times etc.

Trophies on the other hand.. pretty dangerous territory. This is cause you are intentionally drawing attention to yourself.
    Most games have a 'score ceiling', that if anyone gets above it's pretty much an insta-ice since it wouldn't really be possible.

And some games are in increments e.g. 5, 10, 15...

Getting the right score to send for a trophy involves trial and error plus a sh*tload of shells.

8. vi3tdrgn

vi3tdrgn Level I

yea, TNT is very smart, and there are too many people can report you anytime.

what is AoB? is it safe to get trophies?

9. crixstal

crixstal Level I

AoB refers to a cheat program that replaces certain "arrays of bytes" (hence the acronym) with others in order to manipulate the environment to give you certain advantages (unlimited lives, non-ending time, etc.). I guess theoretically, it's safer to use than a SS because you have to actually play the game yourself, so it does introduce a "human" element to it, and it's harder to mess up that way.

There is no safe way to get trophies. Every time your score is reviewed, you risk being iced. There are plenty of legit players who have been iced because TNT deems their score "too high to be possible." If you want to be safe, don't go for trophies. If you want to go for trophies, be conservative, do a lot of research, and keep your fingers crossed. Having a sh*tload of shells, as DeNo elegantly put it, helps, too.

DeNo likes this.
  10. vi3tdrgn

vi3tdrgn Level I

I try to use AoB, but my CE cant search for the first numbers?

can anyone help me please?

11. crazygiraffe

crazygiraffe Newbie

I looooove AoB codes.
    Are you sure you're using the right process? I don't know which browser you're using, but for Firefox it should be something like 00000D70-plugin-container.exe. Also, make sure the drop-down menu for scan type is set to Array of Bytes, and you've copied the code exactly. If none of that works, maybe re-install Cheat Engine? Hope you fix your problem.

12. sheasell

sheasell Newbie

Don't go too big too fast and you'll be fine, get 2 or so trophies a month not 20 a month for example.

13. FlyingBlade

FlyingBlade Newbie

This looks awesome
    Does anyone has a SS to send me?

14. imperialdarknes

imperialdarknes Level III

go for the easy max score games, less chance of being iced

15. Princess4588

Princess4588 Newbie

Google "Guide to Impossible Scores, Legit Score Ranges, and Suspicion Rates" It's probably the best list for legit score ranges that I've found so far.

16. ladies_boy_1986

i try to find one for u