New guide

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by SoC, Mar 2, 2007.

1. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Im bored and got 30hours spare over the weekend and i wanna write a guide xD

Any suggestions?

My only thought is a Extreme RS guide that explains the basics first then the indepth aWITH screenshots and with colours etc. Also including the semi-legit part with turning of Jscript, copy/paste haggles etc.

Anwyway sggestions are welcome as id like a new guide instead of RSing all the time xD (NO GAMES as i suck xD)

2. Xenophilius

Xenophilius Level IV

Yeah, make one of your amazing Rs guides. it will be really useful here. you can tell us some of your secrets ;) lol

Hope everything goes well
    bye! :p

3. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

You know, I'm having a similiar problem. I want to write a guide but, I don't really know what I should write about. ¬¬

Seeing as you can restock without the use of an Auto-Buyer, a restocking guide would be marvelous. ^^
    You could do a guide based on the ratio of profits and np needed in certain shops. Example:
    Staring with 60K and restocking in Chocolate you can make anywhere from xxx-xxxnp in only a few days.

Something like that.
    Just remember that not all of us neoplayers have /tons/ of NP to use when restocking.
    -stare-

4. zer0ordi3yo

zer0ordi3yo Level IV

Write about what you're best at.

5. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

ok ive decided.
    Ima make a 100% legit RS guide with screenshots etc. and have semi-legit parts in a different colour to help :)

Should be finished in ~18 hours

Edit: Any ideas/suggestions are greatly welcomes