New member here, plz help

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Macdoodles, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Macdoodles

Macdoodles Level II

Hey guys im new here and i dont really know how i can see how much points i have right now for neopet autobuyers/:)

Can anyone also tell me how to get points here? Thank you, That would be appreciated

2. Dark

Dark Level IV

Get points by posting NON SPAM post and making guides and being helpful around the site.
    you can see your points next to one of ur post under ur avi

3. Macdoodles

Macdoodles Level II

Thank you very much :)

Im still learning about this site and trying to be an active community member :)

4. Dark

Dark Level IV

well if u have any more questions feel free to pm them to me :)

Macdoodles likes this.
  5. americanpierg

americanpierg Level III

One very, VERY important thing to keep in mind. If you have an account you truely want to keep, using programs from this site might not be the best idea.

I had an account from 1999 (along with many others, but that was my original main and it had a lot of sentimental value), and I joined this site in 07. One of the first thing I used was the main shop autobuyer, and less than a week later that account was iced. My other accounts from 2000-2007 were still safe because I didn't log into them during that time. A couple of those accounts also have very strong pets still, 1k+ hp all from labs on each account... but that's getting off topic. ANYWAYS, I was really bugged becuase I had a LOT of stuff in that account (wines [which were turned into juices], fish negg, and many stuff that wouldve inflated even these past 2 years). I also had trophies for all the wars back to the lost desert and tyrannia. Amusement park trophy, and more! I still remember in 4th grade when tyrannia was first discovered by going through a tunnel in that iceland area! And that was all gone. TNT has even ERASED the account and the pets (logging in doesnt even say its frozen...it says they dont even EXIST anymore... ive confirmed this as i created a pet with the same name as my long lost frozen pet :( )

I was so bugged i quit neopets for about a year (TOTALLY not worth it to cheat if u have an account u cant afford to lose) then came back and discovered the igloo autobuyer. I bascially made back almost all i lost by using the igloo autobuyer in a matter of months even with the 10 item per day limit (i used a LOT of shell accounts (which are actually worth quite a bit on this site now as theyve aged a lot) and use autobuyer on them in sequence if you reach the limit). I used to do 3 autobuyer at once on one computer with 3 different neopets accounts, and had about 30 shells to switch between. I havn't used the igloo ab in almost a year, so i cant give anymore advice on that, but from my experience, igloo is the safetest thing you can use. Ive never gotten an account banned using the igloo aber, and ived used it for hundreds of total hours, if not more. I don't know if expon allows using more than one instances of a program at once anymore, so yea.

6. Macdoodles

Macdoodles Level II

woah lolz buddy, that kinda sad...You pro account=frozen and non existing... I am currently trying my best to be pro at restocking in neopet but there are too much abers....so i have decided to become one myself because i desperately need money or secret lab maps. :)

I will take you advice and use igloo aber. After all, its the one i've set my eyes on in the first place :)

Thx for the heads up buddy, ur awesome