New NeoLogin postdata?

Discussion in 'Code Snippets and Tutorials' started by zav75, May 9, 2009.

1. zav75

zav75 Level I

I made a C# wrapper a while ago, and it logged pretty normally. Now it doesn't log anymore. I checked if anything changed and in fact now in the postdata have a coordinate in x and y. Thats kinda funny, since I don't click on anything like we do with the haggle image.

Here's the postdata in question :

[​IMG]

it's true that we clic on a green button now, however it's always the same place and we don't have to click specially on something.

Any ideas ?

2. tharoux

tharoux Level IV

I don't have those in my code and it's working fine. The reason I didn't added those is because you can still hit "enter" after your password and this won't generate coords

edit: I remember helping someone not to long ago with a wrapper. He was using GZIP and for an unknown reason, after the login+user+pass, even if the "get" command was ok (index.phtml), he was always getting a 404 error from the server. I disabled gzip and everything went back to normal without touching a single line of the wrapper.

3. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Yeah, the green button acts similarly to the captcha. The extra postdata is automatically generated as a result of using an image as a part of the login form. I would suggest either sending random coordinates or just using x=0 and y=0 (<-- simulates a user pressing enter instead of clicking).

4. zav75

zav75 Level I

Well I just ignored the coordinates and changed a few things and it works fine now. I still don't understand why it wasn't working before. Programming is like black magic.