New Shows...?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mincepup, Dec 10, 2007.

1. mincepup

mincepup Level II

What do you guys and gals think of the newest shows this season?
    (Obviously with the Writers Guild strike...there are some issues, but which ones that have been aired...ect)

I've only watched one episode of Pushing Daisies and one episode of the Sci-Fi miniseries of Tin Man, but I liked both of those well enough. I really love the narration and ridiculousness of Pushing Daisies. ^-^

Even cartoons, like Chowder on Cartoon Network...It both drove me nuts and made me laugh hysterically. "Pepper spray...? That sounds good...OHGODIWASWRONG, HORRIBLY HORRIBLY WRONG!!" xD

2. feeeesh

feeeesh Level I

i thought pushing daisies was halirious and has alot of suspense and comedy at the same time and tin-man was good too, to me its like a adult version of wizard of oz :lol: and what is chowder and pepper spray about??

3. antikitra

antikitra Level IV

Chowder is a new cartoon on Cartoon Network that focuses around a young 'creature' of sorts (xD I STILL can't identify what he is) and his adventures around the town and whatnot. It utilizes a fresh type of animation, with better scripting, and ALOT of every age humor.

I love the show, I thought it was going to be just another dub disaster/sad attempt by CN, but I was mistaken. A definant win in my category, make sure to check it out.

~antikitra

4. Mat2dong

Mat2dong Level I

Hey mincepup, how did you like "Tin Man"?

I was thinking about giving a chance but right now I am hooked on SBSP!! Me and my kids watch it all the time :)

5. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Pushing Daisies is my favorite new show. I was super excited for the season to start because Kristen Chenoweth is just adorable, and she's one of my favorite musical theatre actresses. She's so cute!