NFL!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 3dee, Sep 13, 2010.

1. 3dee

3dee Level III

It's that time again! FOOTBALLLLLL!!!! Saw Michael Vick play and it was great to see him back to his old ways. Outrunning defenders and creating something out of broken plays. Too bad for that final play, should've just had Vick run to the outside instead of trying to ram it in the middle. Also was very surprised by the Texans, finally beating those darn Colts.

2. Clumsy

Clumsy Level III

Myeh...football isn't my thing...although we are hosting a CFL (Canadian Football League for those that don't know) in my city this month and it has caused quite a stir! Everyone is stoked so I guess it will be fun - sold out in like 30 minutes lol

3. bobby_32

bobby_32 Level I

Ha, I actually went and picked up Vick in my fantasy league...Kinda hopin he will take over the starting job. My other QB is Farve, and I'm almost 90% sure that he is either just going to die on the field he is so old, or his arm will litterally fall off while he is throwing...

4. number460

number460 Level I

I live in Vancouver, and finally the Lions (CFL) are actually turning their season around, and i am also a fan of the Seahawks, (after 2 miserable years, hopefully, they can make the playoffs.

5. purple315

purple315 Level III

I'm deciding whether or not to get madden 11. i have madden 10, 9, 8 and ncaa 11,10, and 9. ZzzZZZ I kinda want halo reach though.

6. TtotheJay

TtotheJay Level II

How about the ravens at steelers.. great game.. very nice job by Flaaco to win the game in the last minute.. and the jaguars beating the colts with a 59 yard field goal in the last seconds.. it was a good week in football!