Notice Board Ad Poster

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Niacin, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Niacin

Niacin Level II

I don't know if this has been talked about yet. I looked for topics, but couldn't find any. Anywho, a program that could post NBADs at a set time would be amazing. I know whenever I post my 4m NBADs I have to stay up until 3AM my time just so I can make sure to be the first person to post for that day. Any kind of program that could consistently obtain a 1st position by just keeping the browser up would be great. I don't know the feasibility of this, or if it would be be worth it in the end. Just throwing out ideas :D

2. ricothegreat221

ricothegreat221 Level II

Sounds very doable. I don't know if it can guarantee a #1 spot though, I don't know how fierce the competition for that is. But it should definitely be able to send the request by 12:00:01 at the latest.

3. Niacin

Niacin Level II

:lol: Trust me the competition is very fierce. Especially for the Saturday ad.. I've gotten 1st twice of the three times I've posted, but I'm always so tired the next day since I have to stay up until 3AM my time to post it..

4. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

haha, nice. I'll write you a gm script and post on this topic, really simple acually... All the script needs to do is wait until 12:00:00 am, then it'll click that button so you'll get that ad, it'll be first every time :)

5. Niacin

Niacin Level II

OMG thank you so much and I love the amount of cash you have :D

6. ricothegreat221

ricothegreat221 Level II

Awesome, thanks Heya. I haven't progressed to GUI programming yet, so I'm not sure how user-friendly anything I could make would be xD.

7. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

I said the same thing about Heya's cash. xD
    This would be really helpful considering I used to mall. I might get back into it if this script works really well.

8. Niacin

Niacin Level II

Don't compete posting with me :K I have enough competition :p

9. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

If I end up returning to malling, I'd give you a PM letting you know what weekend I was getting, maybe. x) I wouldn't want to waste 4mil and I wouldn't want you to waste it. x) so yeah.

but all of this is all if I do end up returning to malling which is a slim chance. x)