Old account on this website.

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by caffler, Mar 16, 2008.

1. caffler

caffler Level I

hi, I wasnt really sure who to talk to or what to do, so I decided to post here, sorry if im wrong :-\

Anyways, I used to have an account on this website (naffler) and I went to log into it, and it said that my password wasnt able to get transferred in to move or something of the sort. It told me to request a new password, but I dont remember the email that i registered with for that account. I still know the password to that account, just not the email. Could some one please contact me with steps i need to take to recover this account?

2. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

scottsrippednips@yahoo.com, this is the email used by this account. If you can't access this email, please tell me and I'll change the password for that account. However, I have to ban this other acount once you recover the old one, or you'd be able to use points/programs you purchased with 2 accounts, and it's not allowed...

3. Naff

Naff Level II

Ok, so i recovered the account, I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THIS ACCOUNT ACTIVE. I purchased an igloo aber on CAFFLER. Is there anyway I can get that transfered to THIS account?

Im sorry if this is breaking any rules right now, just trying to figure this out! xD

4. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Igloo Ab'er added
    Old accnt banned
    Posts/cash NOT transferred
    Im afraid, ill have to include your previous 2 warnings to this account, As u recieved them today and yesterday

SoC