old account

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by dstarvish88, Jan 27, 2009.

1. dstarvish88

dstarvish88 Level I

okay im not even sure if this possiable i had an acoount a few years ago and havent used it and would like to use it again it had neopoints in it is there a way to hack in and find out the password. neos wont tell me cuz its been too long is this possiable

2. ninjitzumaster

ninjitzumaster Level III

I think the only way to recover an account is through the email address that you used to create the account. You cant just "hack" into it. :/

3. dstarvish88

dstarvish88 Level I

okay thanks they wont give me the password cuz i have two accounts on that email

4. Mega

Mega Level II

I got two of my 50 month accounts that i hadnt used since they were 2 months old back. I just said that i havnt played for a long time and wish to start playing again. I didnt know what the usernames were either, one of the staff sent me both usernames and passwords. I knew the birthdates and still had the email that they were created with though...

If that helps at all...

5. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Wrong section of the forum. Moved

If you do manage to get the password, don't forget you'll still need the birthday. Good luck