Opera Widgets

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Ak*, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

Opera Widgets

Among all the browsers out there there comes to mind a sleek and easy to use web Browser called Opera. Many may know of this browser and many may not. There are however some useful tools that this browser offers that can help you surf the net anonymously without inputting proxies. These widgets that are available can be of great use because they offer a different array of proxy servers.

First, you will need to download Opera web Browser; http://www.opera.com/download/
    When you download it successfully open it up and you will be bought to this page.​

When that is done type proxy in the search bar

Simply refer to the pictures and you will see the next step

There you have completed the download of the proxy server list. I would recommend getting both widgets so you will have many proxy servers to utilize.
    Simply go back to the widgets tool bar in your browser and you will see your widget. the widget will pop up and now you have countless proxy servers at your fingertips. Thanks and if you need any more help ask me.​

Attached Files:

2. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

Yup already know about this.

I find the weather one most useful. :p

3. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

yeah the weather one is useful... Im just bringing the proxy one up because i think more people would be interested in it. plus not allot of people seem to know that there is allot of proxy server widgets out there.