Pac-man v Ms. Pac man

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by kittymeow, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittymeow

kittymeow Level II

I have to go with pac-man. It justs get straight to the point and is the original. Ms. Pac Man is fun but the ghost are faster ( and smarter) and there are many cutscenes ( although cute). I can make it far in Ms. Pac Man but when the pellets have no effect then its all over. do you like both or just one? Maybe you could give me some pointers.

2. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

I'm sorry, but what's the difference ? I have Pacman on my Gameboy Advance, but I don't really like it anymore.

3. kittymeow

kittymeow Level II

Difference is in gender and gameplay. Play pac-man and them ms. pac man and you will notice the difference. Although most of the controls and boards are similar or the same.

4. avblue

avblue Level II

I actually prefer Ms. Pac Man. :p I think it's just because I know it better than Pac Man. I've played it a lot more. My parents and I used to have little tournament things sometimes on my dad's computer and see who could get a higher score on it, lol...so we all got really good at it. So, I'm more familiar with that one. Then I tried playing Pac Man once after playing Ms. Pac Man so much and it was a lot different...I wasn't so good anymore, haha. :p

5. bliztkoon

bliztkoon Level III

Pac-man is challenging but in a way its...boring after some time. I mean its just avoiding some enemies. i love both anyway.

6. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

I don't remember ever playing Ms. Pac Man, but have probably did before.
    I just remember I used to play when I was like 7 and me and some friends at some place where we used to spent the afternoons while our parents were at work had fights to see who could score the most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.