1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Painting

Discussion in 'Graphics and Art' started by fearalucard, Aug 2, 2011.

1. fearalucard

fearalucard Level II

I recently started painting. I guess the last time I did any real art would be around 7 or 8 years ago. But I decided to pick up the brush and have a go.

I’m just using acrylic paints on a cheap canvas. I’m nearing the end of my first piece of art. I’m thinking It will be a set of 2 or 3. I should have it finished this week and will post some images of it.

Who else paints with paint brushes? :p I would love to hear tips and techniques from other painters.
    [​IMG]
    This is my Painting, its a start.

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Virre is the other resident artist here! I'm sure he could give you some tips.

What is your idea behind your painting?

3. fearalucard

fearalucard Level II

Well I guess the idea behind the painting is my version of deaths face. Its ment to be simple plain and ruff, almost an unhappy look. I have a sectch for one more atm to paint up, still thinking about how the 3rd one would look like.

4. Macdo0dles

Macdo0dles Level I

Haha nice. Its very simple and almost abstract. And interesting concept behind it...

5. yoyobee

yoyobee Level II

hmmm guess im not really artistic , i can't understand painting that much ._.