1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panda Horde's 1st Actual PROJECT (OFFICIAL POST)

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by pandahorde, Apr 9, 2012.

1. pandahorde

pandahorde Level IV

you guys remember the topic I once post? that im so happy that i have an actual project? so happy because At my age i already design a house :D actually at first... i design the proposed 3 -storey but the owner change his mind to make it to a single storey residential due to lack of funds.and the single storey is temporary for 3 years i think and then we will continue to build the 3 storey :D ..so below are pics of the proposed single storey -modern-mix-bungalow type housing... and its a really really big challenge for me to change the 3 -storey type design to a single storey..

Here's the original 3-storey design i made almost a month of thinking.
    the owner is 57 years old and he's going to get his retirement payment around 60 years old i think. for now he cant construct the multi-million modern 3-storey because of lack of funds...thats why the plan was change to temporary single storey because he is still 57 years old...so it means we will wait around 3 years when he recieve his retirement pay and resume the 3 storey :p

FRONT RIGHT not yet detailed
    [​IMG]

FRONT LEFT not yet detailed
    [​IMG]

BELOW are the pics of the proposed single storey modern bungalow..which is under construction...i visited almost 3 times on the site...because the location is far from my home.

FRONT

[​IMG]

1st pic Left / 2nd pic Right

[​IMG]

And the rendered IMAGE...its just a noob rendered image..but its good for a presentation
    [​IMG]

and Hope by next month it will be finish and I really want to see the finish product :)
    God bless to all of us :)

PS: i dont know where to put this topic..so put it Spam Section.. 100% complete pics soon uploaded next month Estimated time.

2. pandahorde

pandahorde Level IV

3. Ice

Ice Level IV

That's awesome Panda :yup: My girl is highly into housing design, so I plan on showing her these pictures and drawings. How old are you anyways ;) And what program are you using for the design of your project. It is definately some very awesome and creative work! Where is the house going to be exactly (approx location of course, not exact)

Congrats on the house btw!

4. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Panda, it's been awesome to see your progress throughout the years. I'm glad you've finally had your first project after all the effort you've put in!

5. pandahorde

pandahorde Level IV

i just notice that the design here in Bohol are common... between 1990's - 2000's design..so i take the twist and make in half modern..and i called it "Modern-mix bungalow design House :D .. i use Sketch-up to present sketches you gonna find one in google search engine.. and for the 3D render i used V-ray to Sketch-up software. and the Location of the site is Taubigon,Bohol Philippines... heres the link on google maps :D and im 21 years old :) before im going to be a license architect i have to face 2 years apprentice as a requirement to take board exam... and take another 3 months to review ... so that would be around 23 - 24 years old as an average person to be and architect here in philippines ;)

below is the link of the location

http://maps.google.com.ph/maps?saddr=Ba ... sz=19&z=19

To commy: thanks a lot sir :) and all Glory belongs to God :)