Problem with Snowman's Autopricer

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by filthy, Sep 21, 2007.

1. filthy

filthy Level II

I'm not 100% sure this is where i was supposed to post this, but it is a problem after all.

The error message i'm getting when i run the .exe file is this:

Failed to load control 'Wrapper' from HTTPWrapper.ocx.Your version of HTTPWrapper.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

I have the ocx file in both the same folder as the .exe and in system32. I have VB6 run-time files.

I've had a quick search for a solution and I got a bunch of people with the missing ocx file but none with the above error. I've also PMed Snowman and he hasn't replied yet (it was less than 24 hours ago though so fair enough) but I'm desperate to offload some items fast so I thought why not ask here too.

Cheers for your help!
    filthy.

2. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

1st wrong place to post, 2ndly pm snowman he belives knows the problem. If he gives it to you then tell him to add it to his program in the download section

3. filthy

filthy Level II

I covered both of those things :maha:

Sorry about the wrong board part though.

Still no response from Snowman, but I know that's perfectly reasonable given the time-frame! I'm just desperate to offload some stuff!

4. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Well...might just be easier to do it manually......because you have gone through quite a lot of trouble trying to fix it

5. filthy

filthy Level II

I have been but it's too much for my head :p