ps3

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by larryisamazing, Apr 10, 2011.

1. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

my friend refuses to get a ps3 because he is terrified that he is going to get hacked over the psn i didnt know that it might not be secure. somehow one of my brothers friends used the xbox 360 to steal my moms credit card but he got in trouble because he was bragging about it in school.
    i dont know much about console hacks and mods but so far i have not had any problems

2. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Don't give out your login details!

Most of the "hacks" are from when people map share. If you map share, the other person will be able to login to your account. In your account they go to the PSN side of things, and can view credit card details. Theres the problem.

IF you ever buy anything. DON'T MAP SHARE! OR map share by goign to friends places, and doing it yourself, and not telling them the password. Then to be extra safe, delete the credit card details from the PSN acccount and only add it when you need it.

Or, buy a PSN card from a local shop.

3. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

that is really helpful and it makes sense because he was talking about call of duty and thats where that map thing comes in to play

4. jaysmeth

jaysmeth Newbie

Playstation3 is such a nice game console for playing games which is introduced by the Sony Computer Entertainment. Now a days i am playing my favorite games in this game console. The features of this game console is very easy to understand.

5. smethsami

smethsami Newbie

PS3 is best game console of Sony Computer Entertainment. This is the very nice game console for play the different games. The features of this game console is very nice and easy to understand.

6. drewsmeth

drewsmeth Newbie

PS3 is such a great game console for playing different multiplayer games. This operating system is very easy to operate, so anyone can easily operate this game console.

7. lubna007

lubna007 Newbie

Hi!
    I have problem when i use illegal ps3 that is "Sorry, but one you delete your user account, you can never get the save games back (unless you hack your ps3 which is illegal, if you get to hack your ps3, you'll be able to see the contents of the PS3's hard drive just like how you would using a computer. You can then move the save game contents from your deleted user to a new user.. yes if you delete a user all the save games from that user account is still saved on the ps3)"

8. kavin01

kavin01 Guest

Now i'm playing Taken 5 on Ps 2 really it's awesome.
    I think Ps 3 much better then Ps 2 because it latest
    version.