Question about AU

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by none, Oct 13, 2009.

1. none

none Newbie

Hi, I'm new to this site. A friend told me about how great the AU is, and I was interested in buying it. Is there any way I can purchase this with neopoints?

And if so, how much?

2. Megs

Megs Level III

Welcome to neofriends!! :) I'm Megs. :D Nice to meet you.

Well, neopoints are selling for (around) $6 per million. AU is $25. So I guess if you could sell someone around 4 Million Neopoints, and they could get AU for you, then that would work.

3. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

Exactly as Megs said. It's the best way for you to earn enough money to donate for AU. In the meanwhile, you could try getting a lower-priced autobuyer and make more NPs with it, so that you can sell more and get AU more quickly.

4. none

none Newbie

Hm... thanks. I have about 6 mil right now, is there anyway I can go straight from neopoints to forum cash? I don't have a paypal.

Thanks again for responding. This site seems amazing :)

5. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

There would be (I offer a service of forum cash exchange: 1 mill is about 50 points, I don't even remember the ratio), but this way it would cost way more to you. It's because AU is available for forum cash at a price of 500 points, and you would need to donate $50 to this site to get that many. Instead, AU is available directly for USD for $25 (since the money will go to expon, the creator of AU). If you don't live in the US, you can make a PayPal account to store the money you would get from selling NPs and to pay for AU. But, if you do live in the US, American PayPal accounts can't send money until they get verified, and it could take a while.