Quick Question About AB'ers

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Zyphen, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zyphen

Zyphen Level I

How long can you use them before giving it a break? How easy is it to be detected? Do they work as well as it seems? What AB program would you guys recommend? I havn't ran any programs in games since diablo 2 d2jsp days. But I'm kinda hoping they work as well as those scripts.

By the way, I'm new here. Howdy everyone. :)

2. filthy

filthy Level II

Another old Diablo 2 player, awesome! Welcome to the forums dude :)

Mostly it seems to come down to individual experience. Some people leave theirs on hours, others restrict it to 20 minutes or less. I've been using the Igloo Aber, and pretty much 24/7 for 3 days or so, and i haven't been frozen. The general consensus for other shops however is no more than 20-30 minutes. Here is a good guide to Abing without getting frozen.

As far as programs to recommend, I'm not sure we can as we're not allowed to discuss which Aber is best, but in my limited experience expon's igloo aber has worked flawlessly for me. And you don't need many points to get it, either!

Here are a few other links that you might find useful.

Here is a thread about the Igloo Aber.
    Here is a thread about the most useful downloads available on this site.

Hope that was some help!
    filthy

3. Zyphen

Zyphen Level I

Thanks for the help filthy, I really appreciate it. Those links answer my questions too. Sorry, about my ab'er question there, after reading the rules I see that can't really be discussed.

4. filthy

filthy Level II

You're welcome :)

No need to apologize for the question, you've read the rules, you've posted in the correct section and you're doing all the right things! You're off to a wicked start already!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.