1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate of freezing - Score sender

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by MickaelH, Jul 21, 2008.

1. MickaelH

MickaelH Level I

Hi guys ^^

I got a few questions about icing/score sender.

1. Is the freezing rate high if we use score sender ?

2. If we ask the score sender to send lowest scores, will the rate be lower ?

3. Can we be log on will the score sender is working ?

EDIT : Also, I was wondering, for a sipderer, is the rate of freezing high ? (I know, I'm annoying with my freezing rates xD)

2. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

well i'm not sure about freezing rates for the score sender pretty much just don't score send onto the high score list and don't tell it you got 1000 neopoints in like 2 seconds...
    As for logging on while its running, NO!!! you can't log on when any program is running that involves telling neopets youre doing something because how is neopets gonna believe that you were playing all those games and doing something else XD...

And by lower scores you mean like getting you 1000nps from every game right? cuz if you don't get 1000nps from the games its kinda pointless but i believe the lower the score the less suspicious neopets is... a good rule of thumb is never go under 3 minutes on a game unless you know its possible to get the score you're sending in under that time... take whack-a-kass for example... you can put that one to like 10 seconds cuz it's a quick game but if you put like trouble at the neopian bank at 900 points in 1 minute neopets will be like HAX0R!!!!!! and will ice you...

also spiderers i'm not sure... i never really use spiderers...

3. palepink

palepink Level IV

1. Is the freezing rate high if we use score sender ?
    Yes, if you have a crappy public list.

2. If we ask the score sender to send lowest scores, will the rate be lower ?
    You can do that? What program are you using?
    However, if you mean inputting low scores and plausible times, you will have a lower rate of getting caught.

3. Can we be log on will the score sender is working ?
    No, because if you log-on with your real browser, the program will probably get auto logged-out, or maybe the other way around.

4. gawjus1234

gawjus1234 Level III

5. MickaelH

MickaelH Level I

Ok thank you a lot guys !

palepink, for the question two, it's what I was meaning =P sorry sometimes I don't know how to write it in English lol

6. Erkore

Erkore Level I

One thing that is good is to change the order of the scores

7. juvenile

juvenile Level II

As long as you don't overdo it you should be pretty safe.
    A friend of mine was telling me that her friend gets caught & iced within 2 days.
    I've tried it once score sending 3 games for avatars on a side & it worked fine, no freeze or anything.
    Just do it in moderation like you would any other program. ;)

8. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Well, the thing is. Once you get caught cheating ONCE, you will notice that you are much more prone to being frozen afterwards. The lesson being, if its your first time cheating, do it a lot :p

9. snow_flame

snow_flame Level I

I ran a sender on a ton of accounts all throughout the day. I made my own list and made sure they did not make the top 50 highest. When I first started my scores, I got a few reviews... but they were accepted and I received the 1000 NP. I did this for months without a single freeze, even though I often pooled NP into one or two accounts. And bought a lot of stuff with it... it was all sent to my main account as well!
    But then TNT found a way to block the send, and must have noticed I was still trying to send scores anyway. A week later everyone on the I.P address was chain frozen, including the accounts that were legit and didn't belong to me.
    Now I can't find another score sender that will work for me, so I've turned to using other programs... ^^"