Refund for account generator.

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Valaris, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valaris

Valaris Level I

I downloaded it and tried to create an account, but it didnt work.

And i just used 30 cash on it too....

2. Stop

Stop Level IV

You should try PMing a mod before making a thread, for future reference of course, good luck getting a refund though ^^ most programs like that are outdated anyways XD

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Yea - I remember reading somewhere that no refunds will be given. But we will wait for a mod to confirm that.

anyway, for future reference, make sure you investigate the program before paying for it. Check to see when ti was last updated, when the last comment was posted. Heck, why not check the board that relates to it of if unsure, post and ask or PM the creator :) No one likes to waste Forum Cash, but sometimes it happens.

Look on the bright side, it was only 30 :p

4. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

The first step to do would be to post on the actual downloads thread what your problem is.
    If no response, pm the author directly.
    If you see that the author has checked your mail but has still not responded, pm a mod.
    A mod will then look into it, pming the author etc.
    If that's the case, and the author won't be updating the program or the author is inactive, you will be refunded.

Note, you will only be refunded if you bought the program and it doesn't work. We won't be giving refunds if you bought the program, used it for a little while, and then stopped working.

Caveat emptor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.