Refund for Blaze MSABer v1.0

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by purple315, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purple315

purple315 Level III

I was wondering if i could get a refund for this program because it freezes every 15 minutes or so. I've tried many many different ways to fix it and none have worked. I've asked people and gotten advice but it still doesn't work. Now that i use proxies i really have no use in any way for it anymore too. Thanks.

2. Stop

Stop Level IV

Well the program works quite well for most users, including myself, so you must be doing something wrong, with that in mind, since the program DOES work properly for other users and what not, you may or may not get a refund, if you'd like I can try to help you as I had problems with it at first too, but now I use it everyday and it works fine.

3. purple315

purple315 Level III

Sure but also will it be slow because i use proxies now? And proxies are quite slow?

4. Stop

Stop Level IV

It depends on how you use the proxy, I know there are some faster ones, I just can't remember where they're located at, try looking around for them ^^

5. tiati400

tiati400 Level II

When I started using it, I thought it 'froze' every 15 minutes to. Then I saw that I had actually told the program to do that - in the settings, where it says 'Every to rounds, pause for to seconds'. Try putting high numbers here and see if it stops freezing. :D

6. purple315

purple315 Level III

I'll look around. mine is semi ok right now i guess.

7. Stop

Stop Level IV

I might add my settings on my Blaze ABer soon, it may help you, just gotta not be lazy XD

8. purple315

purple315 Level III

ok well lmk then thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.