Refund for Expon's auction sniper?

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by thedup, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedup

thedup Level IV

I purchased it in a hurry to make sure it would be able to grab a darigan paint brush I was watching, but it never even made a bid. I tried on other auctions and it continued to just sit there. After reading the comments for the program, it seems like I wasn't the only one that had an issue (should have read them first, but oh well) and I'm hoping that I'll be able to get my points back so I don't have to spam several threads to get the few more points I need to get the SS to take care of this damn Daily Dare score
    I couldn't find anything about policies on refunds for programs, I apologize if it was somewhere and I missed it

2. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, when did you buy this program? Because I think Expon's programs that he hasn't updated should be taken down, so basically everything besides AU. But, refunds have been kinda rare :O

3. Stop

Stop Level IV

I've gotten refunds on all the bad programs I've bought XD It usually takes a few days or what not for me to get them but nonetheless I still get them, also I agree any programs that have been found to not work should be taken down, saves confusion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.